Closed Thread
Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you live In Japan?

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Japan is cool

Living in Japan is really awesome.

HOWEVER, when I first moved to Japan, I was soooo homesick. Hated my new life. Hit my head on the tops of doorways, strange and smelly foods, no understanding of culture or language and no friends.

First 3 months was tough.... but then it started to grow on me. Now many of my friends say I am more Japanese than the Japanese themselves.

Crazy inventions, hobbies and things such as:
    • The boys in Japan love "kabutomushi". These huge insects with long hard whiskers. Scares the crap out of me. Give me a matchbox car anyday.
    • Don't blow your nose in public and DON'T use a handkerchief. When I first did this I was in a public place nearby a swimming pool in remote Japan. As soon as I blew my horn, all the kids just stared at me and ran over to look what sort of trumpet I was blowing.
    • Sleeping when standing up in the trains. Believe me. It's true.
    • Going for a haircut. ALL I want is a haircut. But they wanna give me a massage, trim my nasal and ear hairs even though I can't see any hairs growing out of my ears.
    Anyway, this list can go on and on and on. But yeh, Japan is a great place to live in.

Newbie Hana_Chann may be famous one day Hana_Chann may be famous one day Hana_Chann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would you live In Japan?

I knew about the sleeping in trains, bugs, sneezing in public...but when you go to get a haircut...? Lol, I'm glad I'm not a guy ^^;;

Newbie Lishy may be famous one day Lishy may be famous one day Lishy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would only take a temporarly vication in japan.Sure its more advanced and the culture is cool but can I handle it?I have different standerds.I would NOT be able to live there =)
    But if I would ever get a chance, I might try working for pokemon or mario of japan in video game development
    If only I didnt have a nut father and my parents were the parents of the chinese guy in my drama class(his name is justin I think)
    Then I might be able to handle it, cuz that guy is serious 8] It depends on how you are raised and I wish I was raised like him =(

I also have bad hand wrighting and cant wright the normal alphabet neatly so how will I be able to do kanji?

edit:Sleeping when standing up in trains!?!?!?How is it even possible to sleep standing up?
    Also,its a plesure to want.But it is not a plesure to have!
    Last edited by Lishy; Oct 01, 2006 at 12:37 PM.
    hm well,gday sir!!!!111!1!1one!!!

Newbie Belthasar may be famous one day Belthasar may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I plan to move to Japan as soon as I have learned their language.

Newbie Darkpaladin64 may be famous one day Darkpaladin64 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I lived in japan for three years because my dad was in the marines. I loved it, way better than here.

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm probably, just depends probably go there in the future

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    Hey whats up my people, The Truth wants to know would any of you would love to live in Japan or stay here in the U.S.? would you take your family? or friends? or would you leave them all behind.
    i would so live in japan. to me right about now any palce seems better than the us. family and friends maybe, i havent quite decided about them yet.lol
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would just because it far away from my mom and dad as possible.

Tanks zyta

Closed Thread
Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast