Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Your Japanese candy of choice

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

Your Japanese candy of choice

I figured since we had a sushi of choice thread why not. My Japanese candy of choice it those ever so cute and yummy Koala no march, they are just so yummy. I especially liked the almond limited edition ones they are just so creamy good. I also like Kinoko no yama (chocolate covered mushroom looking things) also the many different flavors of kit kats...though not all.

So what are yours?
    Last edited by Eria; May 25, 2008 at 06:56 PM.

I'm just me.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Japanese candy of choice

Ooo, I also like the Koala's March cookies ^^ My favourite are the melon ones!! hehe
    Besides that I like pocky (milk tea~!), and haichuu (kiwi~!) ^o^ I'm so addicted to the snacks, that's mostly all I ate for lunch when I was in Japan... cuz it was cheaper (and less time-consuming) than actually getting regular food and having to sit down to eat it ^^;
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

The 100% fruit candy thing comes to mind, any flavor is good. Heck I wonder if that's even japanese in the first place.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you talking about Kasugai gummies? They come in all sorts of flavors like apple, kiwi, strawberry, grape etc. The come individually wrapped. Those are good too weather you are talking about them or not...make my mouth water...must have kiwi flavor.

I'm just me.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eria View Post
    Are you talking about Kasugai gummies? They come in all sorts of flavors like apple, kiwi, strawberry, grape etc. The come individually wrapped. Those are good too weather you are talking about them or not...make my mouth water...must have kiwi flavor.
    Yup that's what I'm talking about! So i guess it is Japanese. You know there's another type of fruit candy too, but except it's hard like a cough drop. It's the same kind that the little girl in Grave of the Fireflies ate.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite are Ramune candies! all the taste and fizz of Raumne in a little candy treat! i could easily put away a whole bag... but afterwards you start to feel sick and want to brush your teeth...

^_^;; but isn't that the same with all candies?

Newbie Seijuro_Kasumi may be famous one day Seijuro_Kasumi may be famous one day Seijuro_Kasumi's Avatar
    Thanks

mmm...the Koala March cookies are quite yummy, though i am addicted to Pocky and Yan Yan...or basically anything with chocolate XD Though i once tried some ginger stick candy...and it literally hurt my teeth they were so sweet. o.o
    Anna & Kas's Frosted mini posties©..... mmmm
    The artist formerly known as Shandi XP

Newbie Bloodwolf is off to a good start Bloodwolf's Avatar
    Thanks

i've always been a big fan of pocky. i dunno..... it must be the fact its chocolate.
    "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man"-Avenged Sevenfold

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast