Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 1/2 a screen

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

1/2 a screen

I never thought what I saw on those Dell commercials would ever happen to my Dell Laptop, but now it has happened. My laptop has fell off my desk and now half the screen is gone. Right now the right half of the screen is mostly white with a few vertical lines of different color. But what is sticking out like a sore thumb is I see some cracks in black color, looks kind of like broken glass.

Is there anyway I can fix this myself, or maybe someone could fix it?? Or is it beyond repair and I should start backing up my harddrive?

PS: typing with half a screen is a *****

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 1/2 a screen

i would check ur warranty, back up my stuff and send it's ass back to dell!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    I never thought what I saw on those Dell commercials would ever happen to my Dell Laptop, but now it has happened. My laptop has fell off my desk and now half the screen is gone. Right now the right half of the screen is mostly white with a few vertical lines of different color. But what is sticking out like a sore thumb is I see some cracks in black color, looks kind of like broken glass.

Is there anyway I can fix this myself, or maybe someone could fix it?? Or is it beyond repair and I should start backing up my harddrive?

PS: typing with half a screen is a *****
    Do you still have a warranty on it? Because that's some very serious damage if you ask me...

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

um...go det a new one
    u broke it thats and thats that

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I just realized that and I am checking on it, but if remember right it's only one year, and I just passed that one year.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

thats what you get for buying a dell. but yeah what jaderabbit said.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I just realized that and I am checking on it, but if remember right it's only one year, and I just passed that one year.
    even if the guarranty has passed out you still are going to be able to fix it, the only problem will be that it will cost you and you will need to send it to dell for repair. For that reason you will need to take in consideration what will be most cost-worthy for you get a new one or repair it...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

That HD backup is really starting to sound necessary...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast