Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The 13th Warrior

Newbie Fourth Angel may be famous one day Fourth Angel may be famous one day Fourth Angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yup yup....I've seen this movie. a very great movie indeed. Love the storylines.... and the way their leader die was soooooo cooooollllllllllllll...... It's like he's never give up until the end. I'd never mind to see this movie again

Silence Sometimes Is The Best Words Ever Spoken

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    ITs a great movie. WAtch all the tiem when they show it on tv.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yea I enjoyed it, but not to the extent that some of you seemed to. They did a good job explainng how the vikings came to respect that other guy.

Sorry don't remember his name but it's been a while since I've seen it.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Newbie Spiffu may be famous one day Spiffu may be famous one day Spiffu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everytime I watch this movie I get reminded of human characters from warcraft. Indeed, cool movie.

Games I play on Live: Dead or Alive: Ultimate, Halo 2, RalliSport Challenge 2
    Gamertag: Spiffu

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Another kewl (or frustrating) thing about this flick is that according to a few various magazine interviews and word from the director himself, theres a director's cut that he's trying to bring to light on dvd. According to him, its about 24 minutes longer, a few more scenes of explicit combat, more conversations and bonding throughout their quest, stuff like that. I'm still crossing my fingers and hoping it gets the green light to come to dvd. But you know movie studios....unless a film made a trillion dollars..it doesnt really get re-released or upgraded on dvd.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I remember liking the movie...but I should see it again because I don't remember half of it. What I do remember is the main character learning the Viking's language so fast....I wish I could that with Japanese

Otaku Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai may be famous one day Hibiki Tokai's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a good show. If I ever found it in my pile of movies, I'm gonna watch it again.
    Fi5th Column
    ----
    Thx to Trunks for this wonderful sig~.
    ----

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2