Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 18th Birthday presents idea?

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    May has a really gud point, For my 18th Birthday, i went on a pub crawl with some so called mates, didn't get drunk because i was unhappy with most of the people there. So I didn't really have much of a birthday party. So if you do throw a party, make sure the peeps who are there are her mates as well as yours.

I had a a wine glass with happy 18th Birthday, Which i think is really special! So there is an opition. There are things you can get with happy 18th Birthday on it.

FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie jkun17 may be famous one day jkun17 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Get her a necklace with the first letter of her first name as a pendant.

1) You don't have to worry about size. Most necklaces are one-size fits all.

2) You can be sure she'll think you've thought about it because it's got her initial on it.

3) She'll think your thoughtful. I mean, a necklace seems like the kind of thing a thoughtful person would buy.

4) You can be sure she'll wear it.

5) I can't think of another reason, but 4's a bad number.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you were in Canada, take them bar hopping, but you're not, so I say, Jewlery, dinner and a movie, celebratory cigar, clothing

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gift Cards are the way to go........perfect.......theres no complaining if they dont liek the present. they can get wahttever they want, its perfect

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    True but somepeople may prefer to recieve pressents because then they would know that you had a really hard think about what to get them. I could be wrong but thats what i prefer anyway!

| Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best gift is one with thought put into it. Use your knowledge of what she likes and use your talents to make her something that she'll recognize as something that she loves. Lets say she likes unicorns or something, then draw her a unicorn, and if you cant draw then frame a really great unicorn picture for her with some words on the back.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Newbie KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust's Avatar
    Thanks
    mwuhahaha i just came up with the perfect present ... her favourite colour is green and she needs to have a decent amount of tunes to listen to while travelling here and there. And what is colour coded and play TUNES ... yup you guessed it IPOD MINI.. hehe

i ordered a ipod mini with engravings saying happy 18th ... plays tunes and kinda portable hdd she can hold work and etc and getting one of those cute socks for her!

Thanks
    Sounds like a really, really, really, really great idea!!!

It would be her best pressent ever!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast