Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2-day school week

Newbie AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan's Avatar
    Thanks

2-day school week

I wanted to know what other ppl thought about the 2 day school week before Thanksgiving. I personally think its rather pointless

thanx for the sig KayJayFromAust

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    As pointless as it may seem my professors have mangaed to squeeze in a buttload of work for me to turn in during them....personally I'd rather get it all out of the way now than the one week of classes I have left after Thanksgiving so no complaints here.

Newbie bone may be famous one day bone may be famous one day bone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Take your breaks while you can get them. The older you get, the more fleeting breaks seem to become.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea the breaks are a lot shorter nowadays - but filled with a lot more work than before, ive got 2 papers to due over this break

The end is important in all things.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    It doesn't matter to me, it just sucks that I have tests on those days, but I believe I would rather have the break than no break, man after 13 weeks of professors and tests, I need a break, OH WAIT-DEAD WEEK, THEN "FINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", ahhahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori's Avatar
    Thanks
    we dont celebrate thanksgiving here in jamaica but i wouldn't mind having a 2 day school week all year round

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    You think two is stupid? I GET 2 AND A HALF!!!

Newbie AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    You think two is stupid? I GET 2 AND A HALF!!!
    Hey i really feel srry for ya. For me we did nothing the entire two days. it was rather funny cuz there was only half the ppl in my religion class at 2 in the afternoon today.

thanx for the sig KayJayFromAust

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast