Thread: 2 Final Fantasy Animes!

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks

2 Final Fantasy Animes!

Alright there are two Final Fantasy animes out there the reccent one is the series which was Final Fantasy Unlimited which was published by adv this series had 26 episodes but was intended to have over 5o unfortunitly it got cut short because it wasnt very populer apparently.

Now the secon Final Fantasy anime was called "Final Fantasy Legends of the Crystal" i think its rather old i know it was based on FFV but im not sure who published it and i dont know whither its a series or a movie anime does anyone here know?.Jan

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Animenfo lists it as a 4 episode OVA series. Urban Vision had the US/Region 1 distribution rights, with the product webpage located here... http://www.urban-vision.com/titles/f...eframeset.html
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm...very interesting, doesnt the crystal legend thingy originate from final fantasy 2? Or was it one? I dont know, but sounds somewhat interesting, idk, i think its better if they left FF series as just an RPG type thing..anime is going way to far..

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for the info i appreciate it LenMiyata.

Also Boo45 if you watch FFU i think you may enjoy it, it has its moments anc chocobo is so funny.Jan

Newbie cflnut may be famous one day cflnut may be famous one day cflnut's Avatar
    Thanks
    FF: Legend of the Crystals was directed by Rin Taro and is based on FF5. There's only 4 episodes. I have them on VHS and think that there pretty good.

Also your forgetting that there is 2 more FF animes. Final Fantasy VII Advent Children, & Final Fantasy: the movie.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I wouldn't really call them (FF:AC and FF:TSW) anime, since it is more like a movie than anything else.

Newbie cflnut may be famous one day cflnut may be famous one day cflnut's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anime is not just a TV art form. FF: AC & FF: TSW would be considered as anime movies. Such as Ghost in the Shell & Ghost in the Shell 2 are considered as anime.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm...... I might want to check into that it sounds extremely interesting another series to add to my overly large collection.....

I will do Kite and Blackrose!!!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia