Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2 Words: SUMMER READING!!

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Re: 2 Words: SUMMER READING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zarriff
    Ugh, Death of a Salesman was terrible.
    lmao, that book is ridiculously stupid. I had to watch the movie too

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to read two books every year. One for English and one for History. The ones I chose from this years list aren't too bad. I'm reading The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck and The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold.

Newbie furry angel may be famous one day furry angel may be famous one day furry angel's Avatar
    Thanks

The Good Earth rocks, i love that book. I had to read that last year. this year i HAVE to read, from the required list, Mythology by Edith Hamilton, a play by Shakespeare, The Invisible Man by Ralph Elliosn, some poetry, and they gave a list and i have to pick one of those books. then i have to write about them, explain the story, write about imegery, symbolism, and a bunch more stuff like that. summer is always like this for me, reading books. but they are not always THAT bad, though the mythology book tooke me 1 month to read. shakespeare is cool and lets hope poetry is fun. i reccomend people to read The Picture of Dorian Grey, by wilde. IT ROCKS!!!!!

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

ive never really come across a required book that wasnt at least interisting. guess im just lucky.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Thankfully I was never subjected to summer reading while I was in school, but I've always tried to read books I prefer to read anyway. This summer I've been reading Heaven Lake and rereading the Love Hina mangas as well. I know last summer was a lot more production in the reading department for me because I read about 4 or 5, but this summer (like going to see movies) I just havent had the time. I guess I'm starting to get more of a life I dont know.

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

argh i have ot read mythology by edith hamilton, it's pretty interesting with the short versions of mythology. also some shakespear plays but i love hamlet so it's a breeze. and the invisible man by ralph something.... haven't read it, i have been avoiding my summer eading all together. they give boring books..........
    i wish we could the The Coldest Winter Eva hahahah that book is quiet interesting... ::clears throat.::

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm reading Life of Pi by Yann Matel, Crystal Cave by Mary Stewart, and the fabulous Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown! The first one is required, the second one is an optional required book [meaning it was the one I chose out of 3 that the school picked out for my grade], and the third book was an independant one I had to choose.
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

The Da Vinci Code is an awesome book, I read that for a book report last school year.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast