Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2 Words: SUMMER READING!!

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 2 Words: SUMMER READING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Metsuki Anba
    The Da Vinci Code is an awesome book, I read that for a book report last school year.
    Dan Brown is the man.... , you should read angels and demons

I've never had to do summer readings but I like reading so i guess i read every summer any way. Its a lil hobby of mine i guess. Right now i'm on one of Dan browns older books called angels and demons, he actually makes little refference to this book in "Da Vinci Code", namely a character named vittoria vetra that langdon was sorta involved with.

Reading should be seen as a priviledge than a task. It expands your vocabulary, and just over improves people [ depends on the material you read ]
    Last edited by death_knight; Aug 02, 2005 at 07:44 PM.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

I really want to read Angels and Demons, too. I heard that was an amazing book!! And, as I said in the first post, I love reading. Just not assigned reading... ~_~
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fangirl006
    I really want to read Angels and Demons, too. I heard that was an amazing book!! And, as I said in the first post, I love reading. Just not assigned reading... ~_~
    You really would love angels and demons. i'm on a campain to read the Dan Brown collection. I'm like 1/4 way through angels and demons and i already got the other books, digital fortess and deception point.
    I have however seen signs that there is another called Illuminati by dan brown. sorta funny because the Illuminati is the core of Angels and Demons so i dont understand why he would release a book self tittled Illuminati. hmmm who knows.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

mei
    Newbie mei may be famous one day mei may be famous one day mei's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm going into my first year of college and they didn't send me any reading lists... but I'm just reading random books and currently I recommend MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA by Arthur Golden. It's beautifully narrated and has a very touching, deep, thought-provoking story. But more for older people because of the few... sex scenes.

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

Like us teens haven't heard, seen, or about enough sex scenes anyway, right? *chuckles*
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Newbie Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry to say but I really hate reading, though if I find it interesting I can make exceptions. Usually that's rare. As far as summer reading, I've completed both books I had to read.

I wanna thank Raijin at NarutoEx for this sig!!^_^

Thanks

My school's forcing us to read 3 books, but I don't necessarily take that as a punishment. However, I wish they gave us more interesting books to read. At least we get to choose the 3rd book we wanna read. *wink*

Newbie GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: 2 Words: SUMMER READING!!

ha ha...required books..I don't get them so I don't really know but I know at my school when we have required book clubs sometimes they pick the stupidest books...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast