Thread: 2005 anime

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

2005 anime

yeah...anyone know any good anime within this year?....and here's the ones u don't have to mention since i already know about them
    1. bleach
    2. mahou sensei negima
    3. naruto
    4. ah! my goddess
    but if anyone knows about any others i haven't mentioned please reply. oh yeah..one more thing...if it's not to much trouble can u tell me a short summary, too...thanx...much appreciation

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 2005 anime

FMA!! full metal alchemist!
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

I've watched 1-26 of bleach
    I cant find anymore episodes

Newbie Harukosan may be famous one day Harukosan may be famous one day Harukosan's Avatar
    Thanks

Prince of tenis and pita ten they rock^^
    My best friend is me shadow

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Scrapped Princess (Link contains synopses and review of first 3 dvd's)
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=2083

Samurai Seven (Link contains synopses)
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=3127

Samurai Champloo (Link contains synopses and review of first 3 dvd's)
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=2636

Ghost in the Shell 2nd Gig (Official Web site)
    http://www.production-ig.com/project.php?id=19

Just a few you didn't have listed.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

If I see one more post without a summary or an anime that was released within the past year I'm closing this thread.

By the original posters list of anime he's looking for anime recently released in JAPAN, not America. FMA, Champloo, Samurai Seven were last year GitS and Scrapped Princess were two years ago.

Here's an example of how a proper post in this thread should look like:

1) Gun x Sword - Currently running, slated for 26 episodes.

Genre: Action, Comedy, Big Mech

Summary: Armed with a metal sash that straightens into a sword, lanky swordsman Van is traveling through the desert, searching for the mysterious clawed man who killed his bride. Along the way he picks up a fellow traveler: Wendy, a young girl whose town he saves from bandits by summoning a mecha with his sword. Wendy is searching for her missing older brother, whose engraved gun she carries on her back. In their mutual quest they run afoul of more bandits and villains, a mysterious woman named Carmen99, and more mecha battles a la Wild West.

2) Speed Grapher - Currently running, slated for 26 episodes.

Genre: Action, Sci-Fi

Summary: Ten years after the Bubble War, the dichotomy between the rich and the poor in the world becomes more prominent and Japan is no exception. The rich seeks to satisfy their desires and derive pleasure for themselves, and Tokyo has materialise into such a city as a result. Saiga, once a war photographer, works for Hibara Ginza in the capitalist state of Tokyo. He infiltrates into Roppongi Club, a secretive base located in the red district area of the city, to collect information about them. However, he was caught in the process and brought forward to a girl called Kagura who was in the midst of a ritual. His contact with Kagura awakens his special ability: the power to make things explode once photographed. In order to unravel the mystery behind the Roppongi Club and Kagura, Sagai begins his solitary battle.

3) Yakitate!! Japan - Currently running, it's an ongoing series as far as I know

Genre: Comedy

Summary: Azuma Kazuma isn't terribly clever, but he's got a good heart and great skill - at baking. Since childhood, he's been on a quest to create the perfect bread to represent Japan internationally. Now, he seeks to enter the famous bakery Pantasia, in hopes of reaching his goal. But plots abound...

4) Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid

Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Mech

Summary: This series is set about two months after the events ocurred in the Tuatha de Danaan at the end of the original series. Mithril becomes aware of a secret organization that has technology able to counter the ECS (Electronic Cloaking System) mode. This organization, known as Amalgam, also has "Black Technology", obtained from "Whispered" like Kaname Chidori, and like the other intelligency agencies, they intend to obtain more. However, when Sousuke's mission to protect Chidori is terminated by Mithril, all seems to be in place for Amalgam's plans... Like many of its fans know, it is based of the FMP novel "The End of Day by Day."

All of these titles are currently unlicensed and are available for download at www.animesuki.com

Newbie Harukosan may be famous one day Harukosan may be famous one day Harukosan's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: 2005 anime

If I see one more post without a summary or an anime that was released within the past year I'm closing this thread.

By the original posters list of anime he's looking for anime recently released in JAPAN, not America. FMA, Champloo, Samurai Seven were last year GitS and Scrapped Princess were two years ago.

Here's an example of how a proper post in this thread should look like:

1) Gun x Sword - Currently running, slated for 26 episodes.

Genre: Action, Comedy, Big Mech

Summary: Armed with a metal sash that straightens into a sword, lanky swordsman Van is traveling through the desert, searching for the mysterious clawed man who killed his bride. Along the way he picks up a fellow traveler: Wendy, a young girl whose town he saves from bandits by summoning a mecha with his sword. Wendy is searching for her missing older brother, whose engraved gun she carries on her back. In their mutual quest they run afoul of more bandits and villains, a mysterious woman named Carmen99, and more mecha battles a la Wild West.

2) Speed Grapher - Currently running, slated for 26 episodes.

Genre: Action, Sci-Fi

Summary: Ten years after the Bubble War, the dichotomy between the rich and the poor in the world becomes more prominent and Japan is no exception. The rich seeks to satisfy their desires and derive pleasure for themselves, and Tokyo has materialise into such a city as a result. Saiga, once a war photographer, works for Hibara Ginza in the capitalist state of Tokyo. He infiltrates into Roppongi Club, a secretive base located in the red district area of the city, to collect information about them. However, he was caught in the process and brought forward to a girl called Kagura who was in the midst of a ritual. His contact with Kagura awakens his special ability: the power to make things explode once photographed. In order to unravel the mystery behind the Roppongi Club and Kagura, Sagai begins his solitary battle.

3) Yakitate!! Japan - Currently running, it's an ongoing series as far as I know

Genre: Comedy

Summary: Azuma Kazuma isn't terribly clever, but he's got a good heart and great skill - at baking. Since childhood, he's been on a quest to create the perfect bread to represent Japan internationally. Now, he seeks to enter the famous bakery Pantasia, in hopes of reaching his goal. But plots abound...

4) Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid

Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Mech

Summary: This series is set about two months after the events ocurred in the Tuatha de Danaan at the end of the original series. Mithril becomes aware of a secret organization that has technology able to counter the ECS (Electronic Cloaking System) mode. This organization, known as Amalgam, also has "Black Technology", obtained from "Whispered" like Kaname Chidori, and like the other intelligency agencies, they intend to obtain more. However, when Sousuke's mission to protect Chidori is terminated by Mithril, all seems to be in place for Amalgam's plans... Like many of its fans know, it is based of the FMP novel "The End of Day by Day."

All of these titles are currently unlicensed and are available for download at [url]www.animesuki.com

yep they were license already
    My best friend is me shadow

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Congratulations Spammer! You Just Got This Thread Closed!