Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2006 Olympics in Torino, Italy

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

2006 Olympics in Torino, Italy

Hello everyone! Zeffervelli here with the 2 & 1/2 weeks that unite this world as one. The Winter Olympics! This phenomenon comes by only once every 4 years, just like the Summer Olympics. Some results have been made and teams have dominated, others sit and watch the fun and joy of these next two weeks. Individuals try hard to prevail, Teams try to triumph, these next two weeks will be the most competitious weeks for the next 2 years!

http://www.olympic.org/uk/index_uk.asp

Let the games begin!

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 2006 Olympics in Torino, Italy

Yeah the Olympics are great. Just finished watching downhill sking. Too bad Body Miller got 5th.

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Did you see Shaun White on his first run, Ouch...

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought he was done for sure.

Thanks

Lucky they got second chances though, i also liked when Chad Hendrick won gold! Yeah!

Gold-2
    Silver-1
    Bronze-0

Total-3

Thanks

Yeah that was cool too. I hope Shaun White wins gold. That guy just fell so he might win.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's be realistic. No one really cares about the Winter Olympics, and why should they? The people in Turino don't even care for the Olympics there. I haven't watched any Olympics, don't really care, and how could I? With College Basketball, NBA, and the Pro Bowl hanging around, it isn't even in the same league.

And as names go, the only guy I even know about is Bode Miller, because of some idiotic references to him and his drunk skiing.

Winter Olympics. Big Whoop. Someone awake me from hibernation when the Summer Olympics come rollin' 'round.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zeffervelli
    Did you see Shaun White on his first run, Ouch...
    i saw that compitition, it was awsome, and Shaun won in the end!
    he could of done a better vitory lap. XD.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast