Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 5 Finger Discount

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    hmmm, i guess i have but thats only when i needed to, like if i didnt have any money on me and i really needed some food and i was a long way from home then yeah sure but, i havnt for a while after one of my freinds got caught, but he was tryin to "borrow" a gamecube...not surprisingly he was caught before he even reached the door.

Newbie Jeska may be famous one day Jeska may be famous one day Jeska's Avatar
    Thanks
    I almost stole something once, but thats just because I thought the mall was one big store and you took everything you wanted to buy to the front doors when you were done. My mom then informed me that thats not how it works.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    i occasionally do it by accident, but i've never stolen properly. though knowing me i'd probably collapse from the adrenalin rush once i got outside the shop. though i'm sure i will, though i'll probably steal something pathetic.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    It was about 10 years ago but yes. At that point I was about 11 or 12 years old and obsessed with baseball cards. There was a card shop down the street and I was kind of good friends with the owner. Basically he trusted me. While I bought a few cards that I pulled from his boxes, I also swiped a few and hid them in my own collection that I brought with me. I never got caught, never told anyone, and in all likelihood traded all those cards away years ago, but its always been ther as somethign I look back on ask myself why?

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks
    i really havent stollen anything the last thing i remember stealing was a deck of cards fromt this kid last year(only couse he stoll a card from me so i thought id get it back with intrest) other than that i havent really stollen any thing i think

Do to others as you see fit

Newbie Mugen may be famous one day Mugen may be famous one day Mugen's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've stolen...a lot.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is
    either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of
    himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall
    say to his assailant, "If I live I will kill you, if I die
    you are forgiven". Such is the Rule of Honor.

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    I stole two peices of candy today from my reading teacher and I think i walk out the store with a peice of candy I took A long time ago
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    I started my crime spree a bit early. My mom claims she found me with a pair of pink frilly underpants in my stroller when I was 1 upon leaving Zellers (Canadian version of Walmart).

When I was 10 I stole .5 cent and pennie candies from a corner store more than once. But I stopped after doing it 3 times because I started to have these horrible nightmares that the cops were going to come and arrest me and I got really paranoid and it bothered me for years after.
    I used to take money from my mom around that age as well.

Other than that I took some CD's, t-shirts and yeah. That was when I was 12-13.

I don't steal stuff anymore except the occasional MP3.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast