Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 5 Finger Discount

Newbie natsumi may be famous one day natsumi may be famous one day natsumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never stole anything from the store, but i stole a lot from my classmates and even my cousins.the first thing i stole was a toy cellphone (I was young that time ) and then i stole an very valueble pen from my cousin and then a very pricey pencil case from my classmate( I think there's still more but I can't remember)

---------------------------------
    +++

Newbie A'Karuya may be famous one day A'Karuya may be famous one day A'Karuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok here goes. I remember stealing a pack of gum from wal-mart when i was little. that was the first time i stole. after that i never stole from anyone but my brother and little sister. they always took all my stuff so i "barrow with every intention of returning" but it never seems to get returned. the latest thing i took was my brothers System Of A Down "Toxicity" CD (a few days ago.)
    LOVE LIFE WORK PAIN SARROW AND THE GRACE OF THE ANGELS TO EVERYONE

always and forever, through pain and sorrow, through love and joy

A'Karuya (the young warrior)

Newbie berryhot may be famous one day berryhot may be famous one day berryhot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I havent really stolen anything worth while... although the funniest thing was stealing condoms when I was like 6... lol I use to always see those Rough Rider packs and what have you... so I stole a set one day because I had no clue what it was.... LOL I was lame. Other than that I use to steal like lipstick or nail polish, nothing crazy

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've stolen before. I usually steal small stuff like the fake money that they use in elementary school, and I stole a whole lotta pogs from the $ store with my sister.

Newbie Caz-chan may be famous one day Caz-chan may be famous one day Caz-chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nope I havent stolen before And to be honest it sickens me. I work part time in retail so I am encountinger shop lifters all the time, usually young girls trying to steal stuff for themselves.
    But then you get the more serious thieves, usually supporting a drug habit.
    I've been threatened, I have seen work mates have dirty syringes pulled on them, I have taken verbal abouse, almost got punched for stopping one shop lifter and so on.
    I hate the feeling that suggests that they are above you and can steal what they want when some of us are preparwed to work hard for our money to get those same things.
    Nae liking 5 finger discount.

Otaku tekem may be famous one day tekem may be famous one day tekem's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a thing about pens whenever i see a pen i really like i gotta have it
    but i've stolen car stereos, speakers, amps, games, and a hatchet once. i stuffed it down my pants, yea wasn't the smartest idea i had.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3