Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 5 year old girl arrested

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool what happend?

what did the little girl do to get arrested? and how many years did they give her/what was the courts dission

Do to others as you see fit

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    they can't send a minor to prison, maybe they'll give her good punishment (they'll send her to a Catholic School) lol.

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    you guys .......wow it's called riddilin you know that pill that some tantrum throwing kids have to take every school should have a supply of that stuff for these situations either riddilin or a candy bargain or make candy flavored riddilin.................. it's sad that the world has come to this.....wow..........just to let you all know know "wow" is my new thing
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    ha, thats pathetic, i used to be worse than that, i once made a teacher collapes and cry in pain. but i've stopped now, i'm completely different, i hardly ever hit people, even if they hit me. wow.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks
    She probably deserved it? Are you talking about that little girl in FL? She did deserve it but isn't that old news? No matter what age people where raised with manners and disiplen(sp?)and its not the teachers fault because they're not prepared for that serves her right..they should arrest some 8th grders my sis knows of
    Last edited by Tithe; May 17, 2005 at 05:59 PM.
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    i heard this on the radio. the girl was a little mad (shall i say?), but getting arrested is kinda harsh...
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hear she deserved it. She was flinging desks and books around, she went loco. I hear she was built like a 10 year old, and is real strong for her age??. Maybe shes eating here wheaties?? XD I think the police had no choice, it was for her own safety.

Newbie akimoto1 may be famous one day akimoto1 may be famous one day akimoto1's Avatar
    Thanks
    that petty funny
    Make a RPG forum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast