Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 50 CeNt

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 50 CeNt

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish
    50 cent blows. he can't rap and anyways, rap sucks to begin with. the movie will suck cuz it's gonna be as ****in stupid as 8 mile was. and it won't do too well in teh box office. guarenteed. if anyone goes to see it it'll be the ghetto asses and the wiggers.
    Your stereotypes and incessant opinionated ramblings are amusing.
    I agree, the movie probably won't do well. However, the fact is that rap/hip-hop is the most successful genre of music at this time.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Newbie Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer's Avatar
    Thanks

Gosh I hate it when these rockers hate on the rap/hip-hop genre. It bugs the hell out of me.

Any ways, I personally don't like the majority of 50 cent's songs but there are a few good ones out there. As far as the movie goes, it was really good, because it was based on a true life story. I put both thumbs up for 50 cent's movie. Also a lot of people said 50's movie is just another 8mile,but it wasn't. 50's moive was its own thing, but a lot of ignorant people would say its like 8mile just because of the previews of him rappin on stage and because it's a rappers life story.

I wanna thank Raijin at NarutoEx for this sig!!^_^

Otaku dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate rap..all they do is saying they are on welfare and they are dirt ugly and try to pimp.Wtf is pimp actually mean, they make up words cause they are homeless cause they don't go to and most of them are in jail.They think I think i am cool i am singing about my friend that got poped lsat night, boga wuga tuojogo jizze tizzle me nizzle ,wow how hard is it to basically talk during a song..jeez i mean rock is lol hell ya get down with it feel the feeling..rap is all plain...50 cent will hopefully die in that movie so i would go and watch it to see a rapper die of they're own pathetic words...i will still not waste my time or money on it..
    Last edited by dnangel141; Nov 12, 2005 at 05:52 PM.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dnangel141
    I hate rap..all they do is saying they are on welfare and they are dirt ugly and try to pimp.Wtf is pimp actually mean, they make up words cause they are homeless cause they don't go to and most of them are in jail.They think I think i am cool i am singing about my friend that got poped lsat night, boga wuga tuojogo jizze tizzle me nizzle ,wow how hard is it to basically talk during a song..jeez i mean rock is lol hell ya get down with it feel the feeling..rap is all plain...50 cent will hopefully die in that movie so i would go and watch it to see a rapper die of they're own pathetic words...i will still not waste my time or money on it..

I love Rap ;Rock;Hip-Hop; R&B; and pretty much everything cept country......But Rap....It isn't ALL about the words that make me like it...It's the beat....Just the Beats of the songs themselves make me go KrAzZy.....Juss wanted to let you know that there iss more than juss the words...... So I was juss wondering....If It was only the beat and rythme of the songs...Would you like it then??
    jw

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Newbie Kakashi Hatake may be famous one day Kakashi Hatake may be famous one day Kakashi Hatake's Avatar
    Thanks

The movie will be extremely successful, no doubt about that, but it is only because of the massive fanbase that 50 Cent carries. I could honestly care less if the movie flopped, or was a major success. I despise rap, so it makes no difference to me where it goes.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks

lol all these people hating on rap/hip hop when the original thread starter asked for your thoughts on the movie, not his music or his genre. As much as I admire his entrepreneurial pursuits, I doubt this film is going to do well. So yeah, he probably won't be getting rich off this flick, so obviously he's going to have to die tryin'

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dnangel141
    The fact that you're unable to form a complete working sentence is plenty to show me that you couldn't write a rap song if you tried. Also, you'd watch the movie to watch a rapper "die"? Just pick up a copy of "Baby Boy" and watch Snoop get gunned down. It's kind of sad how closed-minded you are. I've never heard of someone who likes rap/hip-hop say they absolutely hate rock and would love to say a rock musician die, yet there's so much hate towards rap for no apparent reason.
    Boga woga tuojogo jizze tizzle me nizzle. Word.

P.S. ... Idiot...
    Last edited by Agent Orange 216; Nov 13, 2005 at 10:55 AM.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skillzpay
    lol all these people hating on rap/hip hop when the original thread starter asked for your thoughts on the movie, not his music or his genre. As much as I admire his entrepreneurial pursuits, I doubt this film is going to do well. So yeah, he probably won't be getting rich off this flick, so obviously he's going to have to die tryin'

Hahaha ....your Paragraph made me laugh.....I like the way you put it all....anyway...Thanx fer ur thoughts!
    (I'm the Thread starter)

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast