Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 50 CeNt

Newbie Jin4576 may be famous one day Jin4576 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: 50 CeNt

Hes either doing that good that he has a move, a music album, and a game coming out...or hes doing that bad that he has to do all of that *shrugs* I know his game will the like the next GTA...it better not suck if its going all controversial and junk. The movie...well...we'll see.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Newbie Kakashi Hatake may be famous one day Kakashi Hatake may be famous one day Kakashi Hatake's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skillzpay
    lol all these people hating on rap/hip hop when the original thread starter asked for your thoughts on the movie, not his music or his genre. As much as I admire his entrepreneurial pursuits, I doubt this film is going to do well. So yeah, he probably won't be getting rich off this flick, so obviously he's going to have to die tryin'
    I see your point, but you can't go and ask a question about 50's new movie without mentioning his music career. It's simply an opinion that people dislike rap and should be viewed as such.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate him n Jay Z who did the collision course with LP which jus did not go down well with me. He talks abt drugs, ppl shooting ppl, pimping girls, ppl dying. Cmon u get tht in rock music if u know where to look.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie cowboy rin may be famous one day cowboy rin may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dnangel141
    I hate rap..all they do is saying they are on welfare and they are dirt ugly and try to pimp.Wtf is pimp actually mean, they make up words cause they are homeless cause they don't go to and most of them are in jail.They think I think i am cool i am singing about my friend that got poped lsat night, boga wuga tuojogo jizze tizzle me nizzle ,wow how hard is it to basically talk during a song..jeez i mean rock is lol hell ya get down with it feel the feeling..rap is all plain...50 cent will hopefully die in that movie so i would go and watch it to see a rapper die of they're own pathetic words...i will still not waste my time or money on it..
    wow what a horrible rant. Since when was it important if the singer/rapper is good looking? Pimp is defintitely not a made up word, lol. Thats just the most ignorant view i've ever seen i think. The entire paragraph is just brutal, it hurts to comment on your points. Don't be jealous that they have more money and more girls than you. Thats what happens when 14 year olds rant, lol.

I'm positive that they didn't make this movie out to be the biggest block buster of the year. It knows its audience and isn't trying to be anything else. Bio pic of 50 cent, thats it.

I saw it this weekend, it doesn't take a large amount of time focussing on him rapping and writing rhymes. The story covers from when he was a little boy to his life in the gang and being a coke dealer and ends with him starting his rap career. Its actually a really decent movie, but could of finished stronger I felt

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    Who here likes 50 cent and Who wants to see His new movie "Get rich or die tryin"?? What do yall think think its gunna be...Good or Bad?
    I wanna see it soooo BAD.
    Ooh, girl I so wanna see that movie, but its rated R and I doubt my dad is gona take me. huh. You know he got a video game on it?

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

50 Cent? *grins* I heard the movie was good, the game, its aight, 50 can rap, but honestly, I prefer Lloyd Banks
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Newbie ken1991 may be famous one day ken1991 may be famous one day ken1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Who is 50 cent? Anyways I am just guessing but I think the movie is gunna be bad.

Newbie blonderedhead may be famous one day blonderedhead may be famous one day
    Thanks

I heard that someone got shot at a showing of the new movie in New York.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast