Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 50 characters?

Newbie Blackfire may be famous one day Blackfire may be famous one day Blackfire's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 50 characters?

wait.. we need 50 characters? o.O I have been gone too long

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy
    I use the smileys and images too fill up the space

lol thats a good idea .
    You know the staff will see this post? I like it, just not 50.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah forty would be more approvable

see I dont have to use smilies just big words lol

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

fifty is not a whole lot, especially anyone who downloads pictures from nekio they would know it's only double the usual length for comment

25 characters is about this long: |<---------------------------------------------->|

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zackraa
    yeah forty would be more approvable

see I dont have to use smilies just big words lol
    Thats what I try to do sometimes. And quoting people helps too. But the fact that you have to put 50 characters makes you think about what to say. And thinking generates smarter replies which leads to actual debates and real topics. This could be the end of nonsense.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    Thats what I try to do sometimes. And quoting people helps too. But the fact that you have to put 50 characters makes you think about what to say. And thinking generates smarter replies which leads to actual debates and real topics. This could be the end of nonsense.
    not the end of nonsense
    anything but the end my my nonsensical attitude

btw also I'm gonna start using hahaha instead of lol

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that this an improvement. now people can write more descriptive (and entertaining) posts. besides. it doesnt seem fair just to say "hi, im new. see you around"

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

And maybe, just maybe all you illiterates out there will start spelling words out correctly instead of using the dumbass "netspeak" abbreviations.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast