Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: 50 characters?

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: 50 characters?

Because... we as people like to make big huge deals out of anything. It helps satisfy our hunger for making big deals out of nothing.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro_psyco666
    LMFAO!!!!!! Lol why is everyone making a big deal out of it. Its not like people write that much in every post.
    That's exactly why a big deal is being made out of a 50-character minimum.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks
    You people act like 50 characters is a lot of text. That is 1 full line of text. If you can't come up with at least 1 full line of text then I feel sorry for you. Come on people, use your brains a bit, they do serve a purpose you know.
    Finally, someone with some sense. It's not like anyone is asking you to write an essay.

By the way, I went well over 50 characters with that line above. It just gets tiring to see people type things like: "yea i lik (blank) 2," or "i agree wit u (blank) is relly kool."

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm. I've never had a problem with this. Never even knew we had a limit to how short the post had to be. XD
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Shortening is a real word, numbnuts. Remember the crowd that Zui called illiterate? Yeah, that's you.
    I did'nt even spell shortening! That was my whole point but I guess I confused you all...nevermind, point is I agree with the 50 character thing!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyz
    I did'nt even spell shortening! That was my whole point but I guess I confused you all...nevermind, point is I agree with the 50 character thing!
    Then we're all happy!
    It's like everyone here is agreeing with the new rule but thinking no one else is.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Oi this is getting tiresom OK This has gone on ling enough Topic Closed

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5