Thread: 9/11

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

9/11

sense 9/11 how did you feel and why? did it change your life or not

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 9/11

didn't really affect me that much because I didn't have any friends or family in New York
    but I guess it just made me more patriotic
    I love my girlfriend.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

It was a huge wake up call.

I had known that all was not well but not how unwell. 8 years of looking the other way took their price and the world will never be the same.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

It still seems unreal when i reflect on the event, it was terrible and definately one of the country's darkest hours. But the strength that we as Americans have gained since then is very insipring.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I lost a cousin in the WTC disaster. I really didn't know him too well but he was still family. It opened my eyes to reality. Not everyone is happy and good. There are some out there to destroy us. It's one of the reasons I joined the Army.

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

When 9/11 happened, my mother woke me up and her exact words were: "We're under attack" I sat straight up and thought, O SHI- did some war happen over night? Good thing it wasnt a war, but watching what happened to the WTC was horrifying, I couldn't imagine what was going through the minds of the people there. A friend of my teacher's was at the Pentagon, and we saw her on TV, and we were all so relieved.

So whether you have frinds and/or family or not, you should still be affected by any such disaster like that.
    Ex: the Tsunami that did suge major damage overseas, I donated $700(im only 17, and im like, broke =P) to the cause, Same with the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.