Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ¯\(º_o)/¯

Otaku Creesco may be famous one day Creesco may be famous one day Creesco's Avatar
    Thanks

¯\(º_o)/¯

Hi all,

My stoner/forum name is Creesco and I've been into anime for about six years now. I first saw Gundam Wing and went into an anime frenzy. Sooner than I knew, I was being an anime junkie that did nothing but break down animes and review them.

"Wolf's Rain is not that great of an anime, its basically wolves get high, wolves loss their pot, wolves go out to find their pot, wolves fight for their pot, and wolves die for their pot." - Creesco's review of Wolf's Rain

Often my creatvity is best expressed through my digital art work. Since my hands aren't the most steady and precise thnings on my arms, I've started to learn how to create art through Photoshop.

For me, making an anime sig is much harder since its a vector type of art work and doesn't really give much coloring to the background.

With being an anime junkie, I'm also an music junkie as well. I love metal rock, stuff like System of a Down and Rammstein. I often go into the odd realm of Korn and P.O.D, but mostly stay in the every so great SOAD and Rammstien.

Full Metal Alchemist sucks. Wanna try and prove me wrong?
    www.creesco.com
    We have nothing else to do except rate your grammar.

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow Re: ¯\(º_o)/¯

welcome to hell new soul. ...i mean AO! anyways have fun and dont get in trouble...enjoy your stay while u can!!lol!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ¯\(º_o)/¯

welcome to AO and have a nice day
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

hello, welcome to AO. hope you have a good time here. om me if you need anything
    Don't let me be.

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

Hello yagata,yagata you know the rest and have a nice stay.
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Creesco
    Hi all,

My stoner/forum name is Creesco and I've been into anime for about six years now. I first saw Gundam Wing and went into an anime frenzy. Sooner than I knew, I was being an anime junkie that did nothing but break down animes and review them.

"Wolf's Rain is not that great of an anime, its basically wolves get high, wolves loss their pot, wolves go out to find their pot, wolves fight for their pot, and wolves die for their pot." - Creesco's review of Wolf's Rain

Often my creatvity is best expressed through my digital art work. Since my hands aren't the most steady and precise thnings on my arms, I've started to learn how to create art through Photoshop.

For me, making an anime sig is much harder since its a vector type of art work and doesn't really give much coloring to the background.

With being an anime junkie, I'm also an music junkie as well. I love metal rock, stuff like System of a Down and Rammstein. I often go into the odd realm of Korn and P.O.D, but mostly stay in the every so great SOAD and Rammstein.
    You could be a valuable member to this forum, Creesco.
    Have a fulfilling stay here at AO.

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

welcome to AO and enjoy your stay
    being a bunny is hard work

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO. Have Fun. Hope you have loads of fun.

BTW, the sigs that you made are simply amazing. Keep it up.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast