Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ¯\(º_o)/¯

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ¯\(º_o)/¯

Greetings and welcome to AO, read the rules & have fun!

Newbie Dakishime_tai_no_ni may be famous one day Dakishime_tai_no_ni may be famous one day Dakishime_tai_no_ni's Avatar
    Thanks

^.^ I'm new here, too. Your sigs are awesome! I'm not so great at doing things digitally. I'm much better at drawing. *sighs at her sad attempt of digital art of the characters of Ranma 1/2* Yes, bad stuff. But yours are great! I hope you "enjoy your stay" at the AO!

Anime-my heroine. My crack addicted friend.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Awsome Jobs on the Sigs dude...Love em.....Welcome to Ao and hope to see ya round.....you seem to be a Vrry interesting person........

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

*twitch* i was planning on killing you the second i saw the WR comments, but fortunately the Calintz sig just saved your life.... ur sigs are pretty awesome... pm me if u ever wanna chat. ( and its crack the wolves are after)

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome to AO man, have fun and enjoy your stay......

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome and try to enjoy your stay

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Creesco
    "Wolf's Rain is not that great of an anime, its basically wolves get high, wolves loss their pot, wolves go out to find their pot, wolves fight for their pot, and wolves die for their pot." - Creesco's review of Wolf's Rain

thank you... thank you...

anyway, welcome and ahoy... um have a great time... arguing with people you'll never meet about things that you don't really care about, but do for the sake of arguement...

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! from me and SK (Soshi Kitai)

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

It's as rare as spotting Bigfoot, but it looks like it's finally happened again.....a new member that I actually wouldn't mind seeing stick around. Enjoy the site.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast