Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Abenobashi: Magical Shopping Arcade/ District

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks

Abenobashi: Magical Shopping Arcade/ District

Oi ! I was just wondering if anyone else has picked up or seen any Abenobashi Magical Shopping Arcade ? I absolutly love this anime ! It has to be my favorite of all time. If you haven't heard of it, it's a comedy, and is defineltly worth buying. I have 4 volumes, and I'm looking for more. GAINAX made it, so it's not dissapointing !

Or has anyone read the manga ??

Tell me your opinions on Abenobashi, and what you think... ^_~

much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    haven't read it T-T... but i got to watch something that spawned from it.. called puni puni poemi .... pure engious u otta try to get this.. if u loved abenobashi then ur guarnteed to like this... even though it's only a few ep.'s T-T
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Really ? Never heard of it... I should though ~ thanx for letting me in on that ! I'll be sure to check it out...^_^

So are Sasshi and Armi in Puni Puni Poemi ? (the boy and girl) ... I hope, that would be kickass...

How'd ya figure it spawned from it ? *pouts*
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    Oi ! I was just wondering if anyone else has picked up or seen any Abenobashi Magical Shopping Arcade ? I absolutly love this anime ! It has to be my favorite of all time. If you haven't heard of it, it's a comedy, and is defineltly worth buying. I have 4 volumes, and I'm looking for more. GAINAX made it, so it's not dissapointing !

Or has anyone read the manga ??

Tell me your opinions on Abenobashi, and what you think... ^_~

yup i got it... it's ok... not great either.......

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    haven't read it T-T... but i got to watch something that spawned from it.. called puni puni poemi .... pure engious u otta try to get this.. if u loved abenobashi then ur guarnteed to like this... even though it's only a few ep.'s T-T
    Wrong Spin off series... Puni Puni Poemi is a spinoff of the Series 'Excel Saga', which like 'Abenobashi', every episode 'Spoofs' a different genre of Japanese entertainment. (Having seen both series, I thought that 'Abenobashi' did a much better job at spoofs then 'Excel Saga' did.) The Sci-Fi episode, with genuine EVA background music is a classic
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks
    oh man. haha, I love how the did the 'Hamtaro' spoof in the 'school /campus/ sim-dating girl' episode, with the chicken chasing Arumi around bacause she was inside the school >_<

yep, Abenobashi is hilarious when it comes to referrances
    much love to socketto

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    Uhu... saw Abenobashi... I laughed so hard sometimes I thought I would choke and die... I love the comedy and the itsibit of drama it had too... Great series, liked it more than Excel Saga...

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    i made the mistake of wathcing it on tech tv---lets just say that the english voice acting wasn't very good, the cheesy redneck accents got on my nerves really quickly and almost made the entire thing un-watchable...i wouldn't mind seeing it again subtitled...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast