Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Abnormal

Newbie staticbob may be famous one day staticbob may be famous one day staticbob's Avatar
    Thanks
    That seems just a little messed up to me. What would I wish I could lose. A leg, an eye, a kiddney, or a lung? To be honest I like them all, and I'd have a real hard time parting with any of them. If I did lose one, well I wouldn't like it, and I think the real question would be, now that I have lost this part of me. What am I going to do with out it.
    I can't imagin mastering the skills invovled here, with out a clearer understanding of whos going to be impressed.
    Calvin and Hobbs

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    An abnormality, huh ? Well, I couldn't imagine losing a leg or an eye, but I guess I would like to have a third eye or an eye on the back of my head.... or maybe the sense of feeling nothing, when it comes to pain, or how I feel about this Earth. O_o ....

*mumble mumble*
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie jkun17 may be famous one day jkun17 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I wish I had a tail. I mean like a fully functional, innervated, musculed, boned tail. With fur, it has to have fur.

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its ok Rue, everythings going to be alright. Without pain how could oneself learn to grow after all.

Abnormality eh? I'd pick wolf ears, like Inuyasha, or a monkey tail like Zidane (FF9) or MB even both!! that would be sweet!

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Newbie obliteration may be famous one day obliteration may be famous one day obliteration's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I was growing up, I had a friend who had six toes on one foot. That was always pretty cool. Otherwise, I'd go with narcolepsy all the way

[ Romans 1:6: And you are included among those Gentiles who have been called to belong to Jesus Christ. ]

Newbie Rassius Luin may be famous one day Rassius Luin may be famous one day Rassius Luin's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont want to loose any part of my body.. If I was abnormal..hmmm.. I want to have supernatural powers!! or maybe not coz i might end up destroying the world..

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    Wouldn't that mean you're like a killing machine or a mindless zombie? MoNoToNe...
    A mindless zombie? Yup! A killing machine? Perhaps.
    Most would see this as a bad thing, but I look at it from a different perspective. Being emotionless can be a very pleasurable thing... Well, at least for me. But then again, what do I know? I'm just a daydreamer...
    Last edited by eleonne; Feb 20, 2005 at 06:55 AM.

Newbie KeiichiZ28 may be famous one day KeiichiZ28 may be famous one day KeiichiZ28's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eleonne
    A mindless zombie? Yup! A killing machine? Perhaps.
    Most would see this as a bad thing, but I look at it from a different perspective. Being emotionless can be a very pleasurable thing... Well, at least for me. But then again, what do I know? I'm just a daydreamer...
    um... how could it be a pleasurable thing if you had no emotions? with no emotions, you wouldn't feel anything, so you couldn't enjoy your new found condition.
    Weapons of Gas Destruction:
    1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 - 400+ hp 400+ ft-lbs
    2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 - 300+ hp 315+ ft-lbs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast