Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Abortion.

Otaku Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Abortion.

Sorry if I was that baby Id rather be alive. A little heartache is better than being dead.
    True enough, though I think abortion is necessary anyway due to the many circumstances in which it is needed. *shrugs*

My LiveJournal --- Tierra de los Meurtos

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Re: Abortion.

Abortion is sick and wrong!! That child has the right to live! How would you like it if someone aborted you!!!! I HATE ABORTION!!!!!!!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

There are two issues that so far have been ignored in this debate subject thread...

1. Traditionally, the special interest groups that have been against abortion, have also, traditionally, been against the use of birth control as well. If Abortion is wrong, and is banned, how long will it take before birth control is banned for the same reasons...

2. For the sake of argument, let's assume that life begins at conception, and the fetus has all the rights of a human being, and abortion is the equivalent of muder. Well then, if abortion is muder, then wouldn't that make a miscarriage the equivalent of man-slaughter? And drinking alcohol while pregnant the equivalent of child endangerment? And smoking while pregnant the equivalent of child abuse? And if you belive that all of this is true, what kind of world are you creating for women???

For those of you who are against abortion, think carefully of the consequences of what you are proposing. Saying that these are special exceptions only punches more holes in your arguments....
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

2. For the sake of argument, let's assume that life begins at conception, and the fetus has all the rights of a human being, and abortion is the equivalent of muder. Well then, if abortion is muder, then wouldn't that make a miscarriage the equivalent of man-slaughter? And drinking alcohol while pregnant the equivalent of child endangerment? And smoking while pregnant the equivalent of child abuse? And if you belive that all of this is true, what kind of world are you creating for women???

i agree.... you never know what can happen, and if you are 15 years old and raped, are you going to take care of the child and give it birth from some 50 year old man? and you as well are going to explain to the child who the father is and how the child came into this world? there are many issues at hand and i think it be best to live this issue ar "every woman has a right to choose, it is her body and her choice and if you get an abortion be prepared ot live with the thought that you 'killed' your own child."

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

There are two issues that so far have been ignored in this debate subject thread...

1. Traditionally, the special interest groups that have been against abortion, have also, traditionally, been against the use of birth control as well. If Abortion is wrong, and is banned, how long will it take before birth control is banned for the same reasons...
    Scare tactic and inaccurate. Most religions/special interests I know of don't have a problem with birth control. I doubt very much that laws like that would be passed just because of the vatican except in countries where they already have enough control that they're already not useing it.

No, that would make a misscarriage an act of nature, as it already is. As for the drinking of alcohol while pregnate it already is considered abuse. As for what kind of world this creates? Hopefully one with consequences and not just for women but men as well, laws concerning paternal support considering.

For those of you who are against abortion, think carefully of the consequences of what you are proposing. Saying that these are special exceptions only punches more holes in your arguments....
    Not at all. As I said before, it's all about valueing life. All life.

PS. I hate dissagreeing with you. lol

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

what if the child is goign ot be born with a life long disease that will cause it to suffer for many many many many years? what if the child is going to be mentally retarded for the rest of its life? do you think the mother could handle something like this? it would be difficult for the mother and a lot of money would be needed for medical care. so you want to let a child live? even if he or she will not be able to function properly or even worse have a life disease... i can't think of any at this time (1 am).... but there are cases. darn it if only i could remember a name of this one disease.... but anyway....
    it just seems wrong to let a child live if he or she will do nothing but suffer, unable to enjoy a child's life for a couple of years at least? yes, all life is nice, pretty ,lovely and valuable. but it doesn't change the fact that in certain cases abortion is right and it cannot be called murder. would you let a sick child be born and live only to suffer in a hospital for several years and then finally die? that is more cruel than abortion. a proper mother thinks of the child's future. she is not selfish in her own feelings. some people are able to live with the guilt for the rest of their life after getting an abortion, but they know that it was needed. the worst thing you can do is let a child suffer and prolonging that suffering is cruelty at it's most horrible form.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok so even if life does begin at contraception (which I disagree with), wouldn't it not even matter? How many people actually have any rememberance of being a baby? A fetus probably has no thought or memory whatsoever. If its never had a chance to be alive, and has no thoughts of its own, is it really cruel to have it aborted? I mean what if its thoughts are so limited that it doesn't even know what it is or that it is alive.

I think it would be more cruel for a mother to be forced to carry the child to birth and then possibly do something worse then abortion aka throwing the already born baby into a garbage dump out of sheer desperation to be rid of it.

Newbie conan lover may be famous one day conan lover may be famous one day conan lover's Avatar
    Thanks

plus what if [girl] was raped then she should definatly get an abortion

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast