Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Abortion.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by scarlettrocks63
    hey, we all know where we stand. Let's learn about each other. My favorite movie: PAY IT FORWARD and Field of Dreams. FAVORITE old SONG: Mack the Knife and Nancy by Sinatra and..................................
    Can you say OFF TOPIC? Be careful, we don't want you to get banned. Happens way too often, and to some potentially valuable members too...

Newbie scarlettrocks63 may be famous one day scarlettrocks63 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I didn't wish to elaborate, but my beautiful daughter is adopted from a family in AZ. A beautiful young woman with three kids that already were suffering, decided to bless another family with a child. We became best friends over the course of six months. Our continued contact is all up to her. She decided to bless me and my husband and an entire family with a beautiful little girl instead of aborting her. How hard to you think that was? I don't hold any stand or opinion regarding abortion. Yeah, if you are a bitch that sleeps around and it doesn't mean a thing to you, I would agree against abortion. But then, think of the kid that is being raised in that same environment. I don't have any answers. I do have a friend that is 42 and pregnant again for the fifth time. She is a serious catholic and they don't practice birth control. She is worried about this pregnancy and I can understand.On the other hand, I still don't understand why I couldn't get pregnant and here is this woman popping out babies that they can't afford and aren't prepared for. Ok, I guess I have said enough. I just haven't anywhere else to bitch. Or tell my feelings. I can't stand it when I see a mom in the bank, or the store and they are just so self absorbed. Yes, I so understand mommy time now, but she will always be first. She will NOT crash her head on the safety deposit boxes. P.S. I refuse to drive a mini van, Scarlett will not wear any products that were tested on animals, and there WILL NEVER EVER BE ANY RAP OR HIP HOP MUSIC PLAYED IN MY TRUCK. Have a good night. Scarlett

Newbie Soubi_17 may be famous one day Soubi_17 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think, that even if a girl was raped, that she shouldn't have an abortion! ....Ever heard of ADOPTION???

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Soubi_17
    I think, that even if a girl was raped, that she shouldn't have an abortion! ....Ever heard of ADOPTION???
    So your saying that a raped and pregnant 12 year old girl must carry the fetus to full-term, regardless what the consequences are to the life and well being of the girl...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

So your saying that a raped and pregnant 12 year old girl must carry the fetus to full-term, regardless what the consequences are to the life and well being of the girl...
    True, but that shouldnt be a automatic thing. Up to that poor girl, and the specific situation.

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    True, but that shouldnt be a automatic thing. Up to that poor girl, and the specific situation.
    i agree with the grumble grumble grumble man.... abortion is sometimes neccesary and what is the point of a girl carrying and giving birth ot the kid if she her self is going ot die? god knows with adoption where that kid can end up in. some families are good but others are not so good. it depends on how lucky the kid is and which home he goes into. but sometimes a good home is hard to find. there are cruel people in this world. abortion is difficult but sometimes neccesary.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    i agree with the grumble grumble grumble man.... abortion is sometimes neccesary and what is the point of a girl carrying and giving birth ot the kid if she her self is going ot die? god knows with adoption where that kid can end up in. some families are good but others are not so good. it depends on how lucky the kid is and which home he goes into. but sometimes a good home is hard to find. there are cruel people in this world. abortion is difficult but sometimes neccesary.
    Yes, but it shouldnt automatically decided, you get raped, you have an abortion. Some ppl still couldnt do it, even then.

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

it happens autmoticly mosto f the time, do you want the child of your fatehr ot be someoen who raped you? plus good looking people never rape anyone.... and normal, sane people. women get an abortion if the ywere raped because some are afraid the kid will have the similar mental problem as his "father"

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast