Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Abortion.

Otaku Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Abortion.

plus good looking people never rape anyone....
    That's a rather extreme assumption.

My LiveJournal --- Tierra de los Meurtos

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    it happens autmoticly mosto f the time, do you want the child of your fatehr ot be someoen who raped you?
    I know of three personally who did keep them. Nice kids.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie Tay_chan91 may be famous one day Tay_chan91 may be famous one day Tay_chan91's Avatar
    Thanks

I, personly, think that it isn't our place to tell a woman that she should or shouldn't keep the child. and on the whole "Bimbo who got knocked up" thing. Do you really want to entrust a child to the shame and suffering of having a mother like that? And even they get put up for adoption, say they try to find there mother, can you just picture the ordeal of being told you were a mistake and that your own mother neveer wanted you? This would probabley screw the kid up for life.

Now i'm sure there are touching stories about adopted kids and i'm all for them. God bless all those teen mothers and rape victims who want their kids to have a chance. But certein people should never have children. Other people need this and i think it is stupid that some fat 50 year old balding man in some office is trying to yank the opction for a 12 year old rape victum still having a life and moving on. Any anyother woman for that matter. Most women have a reason for not having a baby if you can't damn well trust her with a choise i don't see how you can trust them with a child.

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tay_chan91
    I, personly, think that it isn't our place to tell a woman that she should or shouldn't keep the child. and on the whole "Bimbo who got knocked up" thing. Do you really want to entrust a child to the shame and suffering of having a mother like that? And even they get put up for adoption, say they try to find there mother, can you just picture the ordeal of being told you were a mistake and that your own mother neveer wanted you? This would probabley screw the kid up for life.

Now i'm sure there are touching stories about adopted kids and i'm all for them. God bless all those teen mothers and rape victims who want their kids to have a chance. But certein people should never have children. Other people need this and i think it is stupid that some fat 50 year old balding man in some office is trying to yank the opction for a 12 year old rape victum still having a life and moving on. Any anyother woman for that matter. Most women have a reason for not having a baby if you can't damn well trust her with a choise i don't see how you can trust them with a child.
    Exactly!(Well put by the way tay_chan)Let abortion be the last resort if everything else goes down the drain......

I'm ♥mazing!

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Waiting to use abortion as a last resort makes the situation even more inhumane in the eyes of some. The longer you let the fetis develop, the more and more it resembles a "life form." That just makes it more like murder, and less like a simple precaution. I say if you're going to get an abortion, do it as early as possible.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no environmentalist. Either way; I could care less.
    ~I'm cruel and heartless like that.

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

But abortion is something that needs to be thought over carefully;with or without the father..Im pretty sure if thought over carefully the decision will come to in about a week...Just my thought about it

BTW:Enviormentalist(no)Veggie(Yes)Animal Activist(You betcha;Read thread on animal cruelity)

I'm ♥mazing!

Otaku GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1's Avatar
    Thanks

I think abortion should be up to the biological mother and father of the baby. Both should have a decision. Not just the mother.

Me I would never want to get rid of my child. Cause i was the one who caused it with my LOVE. I would love and care for the child forever. And my life would revolve around the child.

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    I know of three personally who did keep them. Nice kids.
    see those kids got lucky. but not everyone is so fortunate. for some women the experience is so traumatic, getting raped, that they don't want a child as a remidner of that. it can go either way. but the choice shoudl be upto the woman and banning abortion is taking away rights from women.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast