Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18

Thread: Abortion.

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Re: Abortion.

If a mother wants to have an abortion, it isn't fair for the child. They had no chance at life if the mother did choose abortion, but if they put the kid up for adoption, at least the kid has a chance at a nice life, even without knowing who their real parents are. Adoptive parents can be just as caring, if not more caring than biological parents. I say that they should let the mother decide what she wants to do with the child though, I mean, it is her child and her life, so let her choose. If she makes the wrong decision its going to be hanging over her head all of her life, and I'm pretty sure that when a woman has an adoption she feels remorse for the child even if she doesn't regret aborting it.
    Last edited by Metsuki Anba; Aug 01, 2005 at 01:45 PM.

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

True, all true, though once pregnant, if that baby kicks, you'll be hooked & hesitate about the abortion.
    On the other hand, If were talking about a rape incedent, she'd give up the baby right away, or the rapist would be arrested & had to take further care of the child. If I'm wrong please correct me.
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    see those kids got lucky. but not everyone is so fortunate. for some women the experience is so traumatic, getting raped, that they don't want a child as a remidner of that. it can go either way.
    I agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    but the choice shoudl be upto the woman and banning abortion is taking away rights from women.
    With the excption of rape or health I dissagree.

If a woman (and man) chooses to be promiscuous why should a child that results be punished by their irresponsibility? You can talk about birth control and precautions all you want but the majority of birth control only lowers your % chance. Have you ever seen the charts?
    Pregnancy Rates for Birth Control Methods
    Barrier Methods:
    Male Latex Condom1 14% 3%
    Diaphragm2 20% 6%
    Vaginal Sponge (no previous births)3 20% 9%
    Vaginal Sponge (previous births)3 40% 20%
    Cervical Cap (no previous births)2 20% 9%
    Cervical Cap (previous births)2 40% 26%
    Female Condom 21% 5%
    Spermicide: (gel, foam, suppository, film) 26% 6%
    There is no method including sterilization that is considered 100% effective. With the majority of methods if you continue to be promiscuous over a period of years it's just a matter of time until conception occurs. It's a percentage game that eventually will catch up with you. If you wouldn't play a game like this holding a gun to your head why would you do it to a child. Using abortion as a method of birth control is doing exactly that. It is also taking your own life in your hands (aka. surgery).

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin's Avatar
    Thanks

There is no method including sterilization that is considered 100% effective.
    Yeah, though if you're on the pill and use a barrier method your chances of getting pregnant are really damn slim.

My LiveJournal --- Tierra de los Meurtos

Newbie InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan's Avatar
    Thanks

Abortion seems sad.Instead of just giving up a life or an innocent child,It would be better for the child to go into adoption and be in a family.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that it's just wrong....I mean why are u gonna kill an innocent child for the mistakes u made? That's sad....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

in my opinion, abortion is a womens choice. i dont believe in abortion because you messed up, because that is your fault. but imagine being a thirteen year old child and being raped by an uncle or stranger... do you see my point?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    -Do not post on threads that have been inactive for longer than two weeks.
    Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18