Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Abortion.

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Abortion.

I mean its the girls choice if she want to or not. I mean yeah you could say it the guys fault for knocking her up but in actuallity ifs eveyone fault since they couldn't control themself.
    Hey if you don't understand what i am saying it just because I'm black.

OUR MOTTO
    to destroy all mankind for the benifits of pandas and Squirells alike.

I will make your brain hurt with not using commas and periods and putting Caps where there shouldn't be hahaha. The sparky strikes again haha

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MoonUnit
    But if you have sex and use a condom and it breaks, or if your birth control pill fails for some reason, then its not your fault. And I don't think the woman should be held at fault if something like that happens.

The purpose of sex is to reproduce. Not just to feel good. If you don't want to get pregnant, don't have sex. Is that really so hard to understand?

If the condom breaks or your birth control pill fails, its your fault for having sex in the first place.

EDIT: I'm not saying the guy has no fault. The guy and girl bothe have 100% responsibility and blame.
    Last edited by Juggernaut; Jul 17, 2005 at 11:39 AM.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

If the condom breaks or your birth control pill fails, its your fault for having sex in the first place.
    Exactly. Thats what I was saying.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    The purpose of sex is to reproduce. Not just to feel good. If you don't want to get pregnant, don't have sex. Is that really so hard to understand?

EDIT: I'm not saying the guy has no fault. The guy and girl bothe have 100% responsibility and blame.
    So are you trying to say the only time you'll ever have sex is to have a child?

And what about people that don't want children, are they to go without sex for the rest of their lives?

I disagree with this point of view entirely. Sex is not just for reproduction sake. Its a way for two people to show how they feel about each other, using their bodies. People who have deep feelings for each other are suppose to do it. Its natural. If we were only suppose to have sex to reproduce I think our mentality would be more like an animals...which its not.

Otaku Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with MoonUnit. Are women supposed to not have sex entirely because of a few randomly occuring risks? I think not. It's like not walking across a street because a drunk driver may be speeding around the nearest corner to hit you. -_-
    My body, my choice.

My LiveJournal --- Tierra de los Meurtos

Newbie Faith may be famous one day Faith may be famous one day Faith's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin
    I agree with MoonUnit. Are women supposed to not have sex entirely because of a few randomly occuring risks? I think not. It's like not walking across a street because a drunk driver may be speeding around the nearest corner to hit you. -_-
    My body, my choice.
    I'm in agreement totally, we don't live in the darkages
    Second star to the right- carry on till morning....

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin
    No, Not saying there not suppost to have sex, just you have to except the consequences that come with sex. Not to turn to murder to solve a problem.

My body, my choice.
    So since its your body it ok to kill it. I could choose to hurt myself too. My body, my choice. But in abortion it involves an innocent life. To bad the baby doesnt have a say.

Newbie Faith may be famous one day Faith may be famous one day Faith's Avatar
    Thanks

Unfortuanaly is a topic that always will have strong opinions which will go either way. I don't think that all people would deliberatly use abortions as a form of contraception, though I think that it all depends on each individual case. We could argue till the cows came home but in the end it is that one persons choice.
    Thinking about it I bet some of the pro-life have had no second thoughs about killing a spider or a bug of sorts... and they have lives. Go figure
    Second star to the right- carry on till morning....

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast