Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Abortion

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Abortion

What is your opinion on Abortion?

Do you think it's wrong? Please explain Why.

Do you think it's Fine? Please Explain why.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Abortion

Its just sick wrong, there is no such thing as its not a baby yet, its still something thats developing, I dont feel like typing right now but I'll come back soon to give a fully explanation.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bottom line....abortion is murder, so its sick

Somehow that sounds wrong for a Kirika fan......but yea
    Last edited by frr_Vegeta; Jan 23, 2006 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Double posting? I thought you knew better.
    Kastelic's creation

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

It is wrong, it's just a devoliping baby, it's defenseless and needs to be looked after, not killed because someone dosn't want to look after it. They made it, there fore it is their responsibilitie. Please excuse the bad spelling, i'm very tired..

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me
    It is wrong, it's just a devoliping baby, it's defenseless and needs to be looked after, not killed because someone dosn't want to look after it. They made it, there fore it is their responsibilitie.
    You took my words But yes, I agree that abortion is the silliest thing parents can ever do

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me
    It is wrong, it's just a devoliping baby, it's defenseless and needs to be looked after, not killed because someone dosn't want to look after it. They made it, there fore it is their responsibilitie. Please excuse the bad spelling, i'm very tired..
    Yes exactly, Abortion is murder

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

I take the belief that it doesn't matter if you believe it is a human life or not, it is not your responsibility to protect it, unless you made the baby yourself or you helped in some fashion, then you do not have the right nor the privalege of deciding what should be done with that life. Only the fetus's parents who created them, and yes this includes surrogates because they had a hand too can decide what to do. The main bullet of this presentation is that this is a personal choice that only the individuals involved can make the decision and nobody can take that decision away from them.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

why take a life away for a few minutes of pleasure. Surely life is much more than that. Very sick people, very sick world . . .murders, euthanasia, suicide bombs etc. ...these wiseass surely go straight to helldom!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast