Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Abortion

Newbie flawedkaos may be famous one day flawedkaos may be famous one day flawedkaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Abortion

I believe that abortion is wrong. If you didn't want to have the kid then you shouldn't have had un protected sex. All though there are a few exceptions. Like say the girl is rapped. It wasn't her choice to get pregnant. But there are other things you can do. So in short I do believe that abortion is murder except extreme cases. But still murder nontheless.

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flawedkaos
    I believe that abortion is wrong. If you didn't want to have the kid then you shouldn't have had un protected sex. All though there are a few exceptions. Like say the girl is rapped. It wasn't her choice to get pregnant. But there are other things you can do. So in short I do believe that abortion is murder except extreme cases. But still murder nontheless.
    I understand what u mean, but I dont fully agree with you. even if u got rapped and decide to have an abortion your thinking only about urself and ur blaming the baby for something that isent its foult, let God decide after all he has a plan for everyone. if you got rapped then u didint do anything wrong it's the guy's foult so in other words you have no sin in it, but if u abort the baby u have a hell of a lot bigger sin the the guy.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nightsly
    I understand what u mean, but I dont fully agree with you. even if u got rapped and decide to have an abortion your thinking only about urself and ur blaming the baby for something that isent its foult, let God decide after all he has a plan for everyone. if you got rapped then u didint do anything wrong it's the guy's foult so in other words you have no sin in it, but if u abort the baby u have a hell of a lot bigger sin the the guy.
    Nightly...Awsome...

Just like you said....JUST because it wasn't the girls fault...doesn't mean Abortion isn't murder or killing. Have the baby and either take care of them or Let another person or couple take care of them (adoption)

It may be a little hard on the kid...but its better than death.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2