Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Accidental Murder?

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks

Accidental Murder?

I'm not sure whether this will turn out to be a debate or not(probably not).But I was wondering is it considered murder if you laugh someone to death.I know you think I'm joking but this one time me and my freind were just sitting in my room shootin the shit and I just made him laugh so hard that he couldn't stop even to take a breath. I even tried to help by just speaking to him in a normal manner to try and calm him but he just kept laughing. Soon enough he realized if he didn't stop he was going to die so he slowed down and began breathing again.I just can't help but wonder what would have happened to me if he did die? Would it be considered 2nd or 3rd degree murder or nothing. Tell me what you think.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lol, i don't think it would be murder.... i mean in order to laugh air has to come out of the lungs... if there's no air in the lungs then ull stop laughing.... though u may lose ur breath and get choked... dying from laughing to death, i don't think it possible.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well laughter is a choice, and you can stop if you try. So I don't think it's murder.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well since there was no malice in your actions. It would be ruled an accident.

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well it would probably go to court no doubt because there are hundreds of people in this city that would testify against me just out of hate. And he actually did start choking because he(like I said) could not control his laughter and his face was actually changing to a dark red.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    the term would be accidental homicide. Since murder literally means you were out to kill them. So you wouldn't use that word so just say homicide lol and well it would be an accident I guess, unless you were out to do it, then its not an accident and it would be called murder! just a really weird one!

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Thanks
    At least you see what I have been going through for the past couple of weeks. I'm pretty sure with my record they would just charge me with murder and it would be no problem for a few of my townsfolk to say I'm guilty.I've got no doubts there.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    man slaughter, thats what it's called in england, accidental murder, or muder with out malicious intent. and no it's not osiible to laugh yourself to death, you can laugh yourself unconcious, but then you stop laughing coff a bit and start breathing again, i did it to someone once, it made me laugh even more.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast