Thread: Adding a 'specific' game to AO's Arcade...

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Adding a 'specific' game to AO's Arcade...

I believe I mentioned it to one of the mods in a PM before, but if at all possible, is there any way an AO member can submit a file for a game via email to an AO staff?

The file I wish to send is only 2.12 MB and is a .swf (ShockWave File) that must be opened using Internet Explorer. It is the ASSCII game I mentioned in the Gaming Section.

If this is possible, please notify me! It is a popular game with many of my friends, and I am confident it will be a success. If there is a way that it could be "approved or assessed," please post back!

Thanks,

-Tasuku-

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Don't really know cause the forum will only be able to insert game compatible with vBulletin... If your game can work with, Then go for it, I don't know if they will add it , But if this is worth he move, they'll do it...
    Coming soon.........

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I see. Well how would I go about sending it to a mod then? To be quite honest, I am not exactly sure if it is compatible with vBulletin. Can I submit it through an email address for approval? Currently I have no clue where to send it, whatnot, etc. If a mod could reply and tell me in the next post, that would be appreciated.

^_^

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Actually, you need to contact one of the site Administrators, either Dan, or Cybergig1. Us Mods only enforce the rules, and make suggestions to the Admins. Its the Administrators who have the real powers to decide site modifications...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku