Thread: Admin help me

Newbie MoonShade may be famous one day MoonShade may be famous one day MoonShade's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Admin help me

Hey can i post .gif files?
    if so how do i post in gallery?

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    .gif is an allowable image format.

Any artworks that you have done should be uploaded to gallery if you want to show them off. DO NOT start any threads.

To upload to the gallery follow these steps:

1) Click on the "GALLERY" button in the links at the top of any page.
    2) Register for the Gallery if you already haven't. Just because you've registered for the forums does not mean that you're registered in the Gallery. They have different membership databases.
    3) Click on the Gallery category that is appropriate for what you want to upload.
    4) Once you are in the proper gallery, click on the "Upload Photos" link in the upper right. It's right below the "Welcome <Your name here>" message.
    5) At the upload page hit the "BROWSE" button to select the image to upload from your home computer or enter the URL of the image if you have hosted at a website.
    6) Hit "UPLOAD" and it's submitted to the Gallery. All submissions need moderator approval before being placed in the gallery, so once you hit UPLOAD the image goes to a queue to await approval by the staff.

Important note: Anything you upload MUST BE YOUR OWN WORK. If it's a rip, we'll remove it.

Another important note:

MoonShade- your signature is larger than the allowable dimensions of 450 wide by 110 high. In your case the image to too high. Please change the signature ASAP or an admin will be forced to remove it for you.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    not sure about gifs. but the gallery is simple. let me slam together the last of my galery tutorial and it'll help!

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"