Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Adult Swim

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Adult Swim

What happened to the series of Full Metal Alchemist and Ghost in the Shell. It didnt air this past saturday on [Adult Swim]. Will come on next saturday. Or did the seasons end for both these shows?
    Yay-yea?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Those shows are on weeknights now.

http://schedule.cartoonnetwork.com/x...e=mainSchedule

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    They have anime movies now on Saturdays..

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks I was totaly shocked when they didnt come out, so what did you think of samurai champloo? It was awesome.
    Yay-yea?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    So that means we'll have to wait and watch all the ep's again too see the new ones... or will they still show the new ones on sat's?
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Thanks
    Ah.... your serious? I was hoping the new eps would continue. So its at 1 am now?
    Yay-yea?

Newbie Ed_Elrich may be famous one day Ed_Elrich may be famous one day
    Thanks

To my understanding

As i have a friend who is obsessed with Full Metal Alchemist, I believe that they have only translated up to the episode Adult swim showed last. They now have to delay and fill in time so they can translate more FMA. So we all have to wait patiently, and yes they are showing movies now.

Hope i might have helped

Peace Out

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    All of you guys assumed wrong. Every once in a while Adult Swim gets an anime movie to show to the public on a saturday. Nothing happened to no show at all, don't panic. They did the same thing with R.O.D. a while back. So the shows will be back all new this saturday. If you're still panicking somehow go to adultswim.com and check the schedule of shows.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast