Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: advent children: has anyone seen it yet?

Newbie sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland's Avatar
    i'm a girl, I live in toronto ontario canada and no its not always cold up here.
    Thanks
    i have about 3 trailers downloaded. 1 japanese and 2 english.

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    i got 2 trailers, both in english.

Newbie sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland's Avatar
    i'm a girl, I live in toronto ontario canada and no its not always cold up here.
    Thanks
    kool, i love final fantasy.

Newbie Elves may be famous one day Elves may be famous one day Elves's Avatar
    Thanks
    So does anybody know when it's supposed to hit stateside? I've heard this coming summer, but I think I also heard that last summer. Oh the joy of endless pushbacks.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Oh man, I hope it comes soon. @_@ I'm so sick of waiting ! *tear*

I've seen every trailer possible, and damn, I can't get my fix

*twitch.. ..twitch*
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I watched one of the traliers at my friends the other night.
    Damn it looks too cool!

Althrough she told me that it's only going to come out on DVD and not in the cinemas. Which kind of sucks. I still wanna see Cloud go for it on the big screen with his huge ass sword.
    Does anyone know for sure?

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie Chaos_Catalysis may be famous one day Chaos_Catalysis may be famous one day Chaos_Catalysis's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not want to sound rude, but as far as I know it is not out. It was however showed at some film festival in Italy. They supposedly showed about 20-30 minutes of it. I do not know if it is up somewhere on the web for download. They had an article on this showing in an old EGM. Do not know the issue number off hand though. Just thought I would share this information with you all.
    The destruction of one is just the being of another

Thanks
    no your not being rude at all, and yes they do have it for download but i would not bother with that, the original is always best.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast