Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Advent Children has been Leaked.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Advent Children Leaked.

Yes it has. which is why this thread goes here. I however will not post any spoilers unless there have been others that have had the priviledge to see it.

This thread serves two purposes however. News that Advent Children has been leaked on the internet. So we discuss on It being leaked and - if you've seen it - discuss on what an AWESOME movie it is.

Wow. If you thought you were shocked from the Harry Potter Spoiler, then proceed through this thread with caution. And most definatly do not look at my lastest Journal entry.

P.S - I will not post a link so don't expect to get it from me.
    Last edited by KenX; Sep 12, 2005 at 03:48 PM.

Newbie Captcanada may be famous one day Captcanada may be famous one day Captcanada's Avatar
    well this could be a stretch but i think im in a house
    Thanks

Re: Advent Children has been Leaked.

yo know what i heard from a good source its delayed till december... sucks big bootay. cuz its supposed to come out this month
    OH CANADA MY HOME AND NATIVE LAND!!! *although i live in NOR CAL
    To all u Rockers out there... Rock on
    AO Fan Clan

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

I already heard about the spoiler. And frankly it doesn't bother me... but I'm getting the leak right now.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

I feel a great need to post the spoiler right now.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks

hah... knew it was going to happen, you can't hold THAT many geeks from AC for so long,.. it had to happen some day... just like how Halo 2 was leaked ...>__< duh. lol
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie Myojin-Kenji may be famous one day Myojin-Kenji may be famous one day Myojin-Kenji's Avatar
    Thanks

I just finished watching it. IT WAS AWESOME! AND I GOT IT SUBBED!, Like Ken, don't expect me to link you. but IT WAS AWESOME!

I prefer not to spoil it........yet. Though let me say, if your a hardcore FF series fan (in this case FF7), you will LOVE this movie.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

here is a link that leads to other links that might help you guys find what you want, but whether you will find it or not I am not sure, you guys might want to PM someone named Spoog or sp00g (not sure) here...I gave him the link yesterday he probably knows

**Link Removed**

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Cloud Dies! Hahahahahahaha

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast