Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Advent Children has been Leaked.

Otaku darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Advent Children has been Leaked.

I still wonder about when this moving is going to appear in the states since it was pushed back like usuall but all of the trailers have been sweet! I hope they make the game for ps3!
    This is the code of honor: A wounded man says to his assaliant if i live i will kill you and if i die you are forgiven: Thus this is the code of honor!

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkangels36
    I still wonder about when this moving is going to appear in the states since it was pushed back like usuall but all of the trailers have been sweet! I hope they make the game for ps3!
    Look jus download it from bittorrent IF u cant wait for it. As the PS3 possibility, they would have to recall the original crew and directors. So it could be done but there would be a massive expectation for the game to meet the high standard it set or even succeed even more.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

There is not going to be a PS3 remake of FF7. That whole video was just to show off the capabilities of the PS3.

Newbie The Dejected Angel may be famous one day The Dejected Angel may be famous one day The Dejected Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Why download the movie when people who you know can do it FOR you! ive watched this movie for the past month or so and its STILL SO DAMN WICKED! (grabs movie and bites at people who try to take it) only thing i didnt understand about it is how the hell did sephiroth come back >.> that was kinda the whole STORY but... i get stupid sometimes... for a long time... like a lifetime... yeah... anyways... how in the hell did jenovas neck or something like that get into that guy who wore to much black spandex or leather and turn him into sephiroth? 0.o
    I like cheese!

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ok. So you got these "spirits" which is Kadaj and his gang. These spirits are entities of jenova for some reason. When fused with Jenova, they become the perfect human being, Sephiroth.

Newbie cherry87 may be famous one day cherry87 may be famous one day cherry87's Avatar
    Thanks

I just watched it two weeks ago it was subbed in English...It was so lovely ..and I want to see more of these movies
    Always keep smiling

Newbie sonic_ver2 may be famous one day sonic_ver2 may be famous one day sonic_ver2's Avatar
    Thanks

I have watched AC the Japanese version 3 times.
    This is a great movie, with extraordinary battle scenes.

Newbie Myojin-Kenji may be famous one day Myojin-Kenji may be famous one day Myojin-Kenji's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    There is not going to be a PS3 remake of FF7. That whole video was just to show off the capabilities of the PS3.
    Actually there is a rumor going around that there IS a remake of FF7 for Ps3. Its a simple matter that Square-Enix "lied" and is working about it behind the scenes. Until its really confirmed you can't really say there isnt an upcoming remake. Plus why would they tease us like that with the "test" video. There is a chance it could happen.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast