Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Advent Children has been Leaked.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Advent Children has been Leaked.

I am SO buying this when it's released!

Oh, wow!
    And his swords (plural)!... Oh man!

I'm speachless.....

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie Yz_Gurlie may be famous one day Yz_Gurlie may be famous one day Yz_Gurlie's Avatar
    Thanks

Great movie! The 2 years I waited was well worth it. Shall we start talking about FFVII:AC now?
    ~~ The heart has its reasons which reason does not know ~~

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

The battle scenes are outrageous! It took my breath away! When I first heard of the movie, I was certainly expecting topnotch computer graphics, but actually I was taken off guard by the battle scenes; I didn't expect Square Enix could pull off so much impressive movement in the fighting scenes, not to mention the details and everything else. And the background music is wonderful (as usual of what would come Nobuo Uematsu!)
    What I liked the most is the remaking of the characters from the original graphics of the FFVII of playstation 1 to something as amazing as the movie's graphics, all of the face features suited each character well!
    My only disappointment is that the storyline made me kind of dizzy. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I didn't finish the game. I also noticed that some of the main characters of FFVII merely became extras in the background of AC, and vice versa, like Marlene and Reno. (I've actually come to like Reno, he's funny, and what the heck is it about his partner's sunglasses?! They get stepped on, and he still has an extra one within his suit?! It's actually hilarious, the two of them).
    I guess another good thing about the movie are the scenes intended to make the fans laugh. The guy's ringtone killed me!

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

ive seen the first ten minutes because my bro downloaded of the internet its really good ! and i cant wait to watch the rest! but i wish it was in english...
    Don't let me be.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Hummm... Why is no one of you mentioning the return of the Bad Guy Sephiroth to fight with cloud once more... For me the best fight was Tifa against that big guy in the church...

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

After watching the dissapointing 'Flightplan' yesterday I went back to a friends house in a grumpy mood and asked him to toss on Advent Children since he had a burned copy of it offline. Wow. That's really all i can say at this time, the thing was f*cking bananas! I couldn't find a single thing wrong with it, and damn....the Bahamut scene almost disintegrated my balls. That's what i call a good experience!
    Last edited by narrator; Sep 27, 2005 at 10:00 PM.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    and damn....the Bahamut scene almost disintegrated my balls. That's what i call a good experience!
    Hahaha.
    They really gave us alot of action for the film's limited time.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    well actually it would be like 10 seconds after that as he unleashes some pain right after that part hahaha
    The people who haven't seen it yet don't know that!!

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    the Bahamut scene almost disintegrated my balls.
    That was Bahamut? I thought it was Ultimate weapon or something.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast