Thread: Aeon Flux Movie

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

Aeon Flux Movie

According to Game Informer.com the Aeon Flux movie is set to release in fall of 2005, with the release of the game. My attention is to the movie, what do you think about it. I believe it will be pretty good if they have Peter Chung as a consultant, but if they don't, then it will suck. Tell me what you think.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Having never actually seen Aeon Flux except a few inserts here and there in the extra from the Animatrix, as well as the fact I didn't like his style with his characters I'm not exactly going to rave to get a hold of it.

I would be interested in seeing it none the less. I liked Rugrats.

[J]

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm very interested in the release of this film, but im not sure if i'm more interested in the film itself or just seeing Charlize in those skimpy threads

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    I looked it up is it a live action film or is it anime.
    So far i looked up Aeon Flux the movie and got this live action feature
    Back me up on this one.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0402022/
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm somewhat intersted at the moment. I havent actually seen any footage of it yet though and I think that is always very telling. I think its cool that a higher scale actress (Charlize Theron) is playing the role, hopefully it works out better than Catwoman did for Halle Berry. I liked the cartoon show they use to play way back in the day on Mtv and hopefully the movie is loosely based on that show.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think its going to look cool too, but.....

Otaku Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop's Avatar
    Thanks
    I liked Aeon Flux, as I have mentioned on AO a few times. The original cartoon had all the right aspects to make a solid live-action-nothing-but-action movie.
    Whether or not this movie is any good, well, I don't feel like prophesying.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Oh yeah, I saw the poster for this walking out of The Ring 2, and, as my boyfriend stared... I'm sure I screamed with joy. I flipped out.. I've been such a big fan since I watched it on MTV back in the day as a youngster, and now I generally see it from time to time on MTV2... (the only good MTV) ...and well, I love it. I think it should of been an animated, not 'real'.. although Charlize.... woo.

Anyway, I can't wait, and... are they maming a game for it !! O_O ;;; yay. I lovers Aeon Flux.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...