Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: AFI Chat

b00
    Newbie b00 may be famous one day b00 may be famous one day b00's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking AFI Chat

Anyone here like the band AFI (aka A Fire Inside - incase some of you refer to them as that instead of the shorthand)?

I just thought, since it's my first time here, i'd start a topic that involves one of my interests

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I definately dig AFI's Sing For Sorrow album, sadly it is the only one I own, but they are an impressive band. I noticed they had a new album out the other day but it looked more like a greatest hits from the tracklist. I may still check it out, but I've had to slow my spending due to buying X-Mas gifts. I'm surprised these guys have been around as long as they have though, but they still have it. Perhaps one day when I get a job and it comes to it I'll pick up their earlier albums...I'd definately like to.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Boo! You made it!!!! This is Josh/Lamaar from the guild ^^
    Seduced by Flesh

Thanks
    Delerium I suggest the album Art of Drowning for you ^^
    Seduced by Flesh

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Honestly I almost bought The Art of Drowning at the same time I bought Sing for Sorrow. I actually have part of that album downloaded, and it would be the next one I get.

Thanks
    Great! Then get Black Sails. As a matter of fact..BUY EVERYTHING!
    Seduced by Flesh

Thanks
    Haha, well like I said if I had the money. Plus I'm not one of those people that like to buy a ton of cds at once because I dont feel like I enjoy them as much that way. I like to buy one, listen to it like crazy until I'm sick of it and then a couple weeks later get a new album.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    AFI is great! I really like the Sing the Sorrow cd.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast