Thread: AFK logout

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks

AFK logout

Ok I'm not to sure how to stop this (forgot more then likely) but if I'm afk to long I get logdout which isn't good if you play FFXI anyone know how to stop this?
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Otaku kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: AFK logout

OH, FFXI! I love that game, but I quit...spend a little too much time on it time to time(23hr). It's too addictive. Anyways back to your question, I am not too sure how to handle it, cause I didn't have any log on account... but it seems like this person have the same problem as yours
    How to stop auto logout!
    hopefully this can clear your problem up. And Enjoy Leveling!
    Last edited by kenenth84; Dec 03, 2005 at 05:58 PM.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: AFK logout

Edit: I got it fixed it was hibernateing(sp) >.< stupid MS with its useless crap.
    Last edited by Phoenix of Love; Jan 17, 2006 at 06:16 PM.
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.