Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Afterdeath....

Newbie Lucky 13 may be famous one day Lucky 13 may be famous one day Lucky 13's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Afterdeath....

What is your opinion on life after death. Is it spirtualistic and follows your religion.
    Sometimes I just day dream about what if its just a large reality TV show but those are just thoughts.
    Or the negative outlook could be theres nothing just no thoughts just decompose in a grave......

Made by the great Sazuka

Newbie Dark-Shadow-Dancer may be famous one day Dark-Shadow-Dancer may be famous one day Dark-Shadow-Dancer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Afterdeath....

well im mostly paegan, so i'd say i will become an animal when i die but many beliefs hold true to those who follow them. I'd like to think that rotting in a grave is the last thing that will happen, that for each of his own there is a place for you to go.
    let me soak up your idiocy like a spounge..tingly tingly tingly!
    I tried to keep an open mind but my brains kept falling out.....

this sig is thanks to bloodhawk, you rule man!
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

oh god i dont think i could go through this again but if i had to be in a life after death it would be fine if i had the largest collection of anime in the world
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Newbie Dark-Shadow-Dancer may be famous one day Dark-Shadow-Dancer may be famous one day Dark-Shadow-Dancer's Avatar
    Thanks

lol ya that would be nice huh?
    let me soak up your idiocy like a spounge..tingly tingly tingly!
    I tried to keep an open mind but my brains kept falling out.....

this sig is thanks to bloodhawk, you rule man!

Otaku ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

you repeat the same life over and over
    forever
    so dont mess this 1 up!
    therefore creating your own heaven and hell
    Those who flee temptation generally leave a forwarding address
    [IMG]curtsies to Pyro_psyco666

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks

Well knowbody knows, but based on the scriptures you can determine a few things. It will be a paradise beyond all our imagination where you will be with your family forever and be able to see everyone you ever knew in life. You will get to meet God the Father and His son. There will still be much more work to do to bring everyone into the kingdom of heaven, and there will still be adversities you will face for with out adversity we cannot grow.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

i have huge thoughts on life after death, so if u dont want to read it all, be my guest.

i think that when u die, ur spirit escapes ur body and takes fragments of ur memories and life with it. then the spirit wonders the earth until it fulfills a goal that fits the spirit's life. once the goal is fulfilled, the spirit goes to eather heaven, or he11. then, it can either rest in heaven, or be assigned to a new born body as a reincarnation. then the spirit resides in the body until it dies. this goes on and on until u go to he11 or choose to rest in heaven.

those r my thoughts. just thoughts and opinions. (i said 'then' alot, didn't i?)

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shadow-Dancer
    well im mostly paegan, so i'd say i will become an animal when i die but many beliefs hold true to those who follow them. I'd like to think that rotting in a grave is the last thing that will happen, that for each of his own there is a place for you to go.
    wow another peagan awsome

well i think there was a thread like this one but o well.

the afterlife is like school: one u live your life over and over tell u have learnd all u needed to learn in that life time. then u got promoted like from MS to HS or HS to college. then u reapet your life tell u have learnd all that u needed to learn in the time. when u have learned all that u can learn all togeather u get to met god and the godusess. there u wach over all the ppl going thrue "school". here also animals and everything also come.

IM BACK

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast