Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Afterdeath....

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Afterdeath....

Quote Originally Posted by Zdenek
    I think that there won't be anything for the one who dies. That's the reason why everybody tries to keep on living - if there was something very exciting, everyone would just sacrifice themselves and grant themselves an afterlife success.
    But, dying soon doesn't make one's afterlife any better. Simply said, in order to have a better afterlife, one must do some good in their existing or current life. It is not that simple.

Newbie DaBlackSephiroth may be famous one day DaBlackSephiroth may be famous one day DaBlackSephiroth's Avatar
    Thanks

is this still alive ?

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

after death what lies ahead is either heaven or hell thats all

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god
    after death what lies ahead is either heaven or hell thats all
    couldent have said it better
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie Dark-Shadow-Dancer may be famous one day Dark-Shadow-Dancer may be famous one day Dark-Shadow-Dancer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk
    wow another peagan awsome

well i think there was a thread like this one but o well.

the afterlife is like school: one u live your life over and over tell u have learnd all u needed to learn in that life time. then u got promoted like from MS to HS or HS to college. then u reapet your life tell u have learnd all that u needed to learn in the time. when u have learned all that u can learn all togeather u get to met god and the godusess. there u wach over all the ppl going thrue "school". here also animals and everything also come.

i could say the same thing! When i first went to school i was sure there would be no paegans then i met my current friends and they were like hey, we are just curious, you wouldnt happen to be paegan would you? I glomped them all after this and we have been friends ever since! Its good to hear they are more!!!! I know what i know
    let me soak up your idiocy like a spounge..tingly tingly tingly!
    I tried to keep an open mind but my brains kept falling out.....

this sig is thanks to bloodhawk, you rule man!
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3