Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Age discrimination

Newbie undertaker may be famous one day undertaker may be famous one day undertaker's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Age discrimination

yes that is true , but it is very hard to make a person listen to your opinion and take it seriosly when you are under 18. take it from me, i know how that fells in 14

Newbie .:G l o o m y:. may be famous one day .:G l o o m y:. may be famous one day .:G l o o m y:.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I get so angry when people talk down to me or just ignore my opinions and thoughts in a conversation all together but by being me, I let them know I don't appreciate it know matter how old they are. I am very smart for my age but I get into trouble a lot and that can be a disadvantage for my part. Adults usually look at what type of person you are not just your age and that can be hurtful...
    "Quit the touchy, feely, self-help, yoga crap!"

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

hehehehehehe i know how you feel, but i have this stupid thing that i do without realising, if i know i know more on the subject or that i'm wright i start talking to the person like they're dumb and i can't help it. but in general at my school the teachers respect that us kids are intelligent and do have valid oppinions.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks

You don't chose your age, and if you don't chose something, you shouldn't be judged completely on such a factor. That is my opinion.

Newbie GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292's Avatar
    Thanks

I completely agree..vaines

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

If someone older can say something?

I've been there. I used to get accused of lying because people refused to believe that someone my age could actually know what I was talking about.

Don't worry about it. Just ignore them, study and learn as much as you can, remember how it feels like so you don't talk down to anyone else, and remember - time fixes this too.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

meh, if older chaps don't want to listen to me, I don't talk to them. In forums it's not as important, it just depends on how long you've been in the forum. Adults generally listen to me, but then again, I can look alot older than I am if I want to.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    meh, if older chaps don't want to listen to me, I don't talk to them. In forums it's not as important, it just depends on how long you've been in the forum. Adults generally listen to me, but then again, I can look alot older than I am if I want to.
    You have a point with age not making any difference in the forums. How long you've been shows that you know what you're doing and that you have some sort of devotion to the site. However, I've only been here since the 16th of this month.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast