Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The age issue

Newbie staticbob may be famous one day staticbob may be famous one day staticbob's Avatar
    Thanks

The age issue

Hi again it's the new guy. Less the provocative and even more less the intuitive. So to the point I was thinking back over a thread I read the other night about the age vs. anime. There was a comment made by a fellow who's name I'm afraid escapes me at the moment, but he (or) she had said that they had been dised for being an anime fan, becouse it was for kids. Kids?
    It's frustrating to think the limitless bountries of our mind and imagination are expected to be simply flushed down the crapper and replaced by the dull dry hum of society when we reach a certain age. Though I do admit I receive alot of flak from my peers, I have no intention of ever growing out of anime, and I can only add that you are never to old for it. It is an art. nuf said.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I think that anime is for all ages.

Newbie Oxygen may be famous one day Oxygen may be famous one day Oxygen's Avatar
    Thanks
    My mom saw me watching Azumanga Daioh, and she thought I was watching a little kids show. ><
    !

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you like something then age is not an important fact. Watching anime doesnt mean you are an immature person for example I'm 29, husband and father and still I Like and buy Anime, and I may add that my wife doesn't like anime. so des that make me a bad husband or an immature adult, no, just someone who has a hobby that doesn't hurt anyone....

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    same here, age doesn't matter, my friends know that I watch and like anime, they just accept it and I don't have to worry about anything, its just another thing that people like.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GallComp
    If you like something then age is not an important fact. Watching anime doesnt mean you are an immature person for example I'm 29, husband and father and still I Like and buy Anime, and I may add that my wife doesn't like anime. so des that make me a bad husband or an immature adult, no, just someone who has a hobby that doesn't hurt anyone....
    I so wanna be like that!! I'm only 17, but I never want to give up anime. its just a cool "hobby" and should be fun. if people can't accept that, i feel sorrow. Being accepting of peoples feeling toward something should always come first.

Otaku +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Exactly! Anime is for all ages. They may be cartoons, but if you notice....the plots are "mature" and are way better than watching soaps.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    anime is for all ages to enjoy...
    Ever seen a little kid watch berzerk...or hellsing... no.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast