Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Agnosticism

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Agnosticism

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Beleving about god aint about proof, its about faith. You believe in air dont you. Cant touch or see that either.
    Quote Originally Posted by solking
    I believe that people who are born into religion are less likely to be agnostic. Especially if your parents have the habit of going to church or some religious function regularly. If you are influenced by religion from the beginning of your childhood (when your imagination is open and can be easily influenced) it becomes part of your character and influences your beliefs and actions for the rest of your life.
    Well, faith is something that human nature needs. We must have something to believe.
    Like me, I believe that we will change our future by our actions.
    And yes, I believe in air...I can't touch it or see it, but I can feel it's influence.
    So I have some proofs behind my believe.

My relatives are very religious and my parents too. But still I'm agnostic. People have thing called
    "free mind" and I have used it. I deside what should I believe and worship (nothing to worship thou).
    My parents tried to keep me in religion but no success.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Otaku know1 may be famous one day know1 may be famous one day know1's Avatar
    Thanks

I come from a multicultural-multireligion family consisting of Christians, Jews, and agnositcs. I have learned all too well that nothing good can come from tight labeling of belief structures. The rigidity of these systems, combined with the fervor in which they are followed have caused nothing but hatred and war.

I celebrate every holiday under the sun, and I don't put much thought to it at all. That is not to say that I don't believe in any of them, but rather religion has no boundaries or taboos. Religion should not be dictated, it should be a loose semblence of ideals that help someone find a greater understanding of existance (holy-hippy-s**t! Did I just say that?)

So, with that said- from Monday noon, to Friday, I'm Agnostic. On the weekends, I'm polytheistic with a penchant for Bacchusism. On the next Monday morning, I'm Atheistic, but may briefly pause to pay homage to the porcelain gods.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox
    Well, faith is something that human nature needs. We must have something to believe.
    Like me, I believe that we will change our future by our actions.
    And yes, I believe in air...I can't touch it or see it, but I can feel it's influence.
    So I have some proofs behind my believe.

My relatives are very religious and my parents too. But still I'm agnostic. People have thing called
    "free mind" and I have used it. I deside what should I believe and worship (nothing to worship thou).
    My parents tried to keep me in religion but no success.
    What I said doesn't work for everyone. But it still has an influence on you cause you would still worship something if you had proof. That's my point. The influence your parents had on you still gives you the urge to believe in something but first you need proof that it exist.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

What I said doesn't work for everyone. But it still has an influence on you cause you would still worship something if you had proof. That's my point. The influence your parents had on you still gives you the urge to believe in something but first you need proof that it exist.
    I dont need no proof.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I love talking to agnostics.

By definition they are willing to be convinced, they just want evidence. I can understand that. Questions can be a good thing and it sure beats someone putting their hands over their ears and claiming they can't hear you (figuretivly).

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmmm... i was raised with pagan religons all around me, then orthodox jews and now catholic. i am agnostic simply becuz i feel no need to make a decision...

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

heh, I guess I'm Agnostic
    I don't really consider myself an atheist
    so...
    cool
    finally, a title for my beliefs
    A g n o s t i c
    gotta remember that
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

But it still has an influence on you cause you would still worship something if you had proof.
    The influence your parents had on you still gives you the urge to believe in something but first you need proof that it exist.
    99,99% of people needs something to believe, even it's just stupid thing like: "world is flat".
    Human nature needs something to believe, something that you can hang into. I can say that EVERY ppl believes in something.

Lots of strange things happen, and all of them can't fully explained with science.
    So they add new factor...supenatural factor, like gods. I personaly think like sciencist, is there something or is there not...
    That is irrelevant untill that can be proofed and then, and only then I can start believing in that, what ever it is...

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast