Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Agnosticism

Otaku GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Agnosticism

I just have a little faith. Church or not. Going to church helps me through the rest of the week. Church is one place where when ppl go to aren't such butt wads.

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox
    99,99% of people needs something to believe, even it's just stupid thing like: "world is flat".
    Human nature needs something to believe, something that you can hang into. I can say that EVERY ppl believes in something.

Lots of strange things happen, and all of them can't fully explained with science.
    So they add new factor...supenatural factor, like gods. I personaly think like sciencist, is there something or is there not...
    That is irrelevant untill that can be proofed and then, and only then I can start believing in that, what ever it is...
    I can agree to that, Im agnostic myself, don't exactly believe in any higher power, but I don't disbelieve either, if people believe in them, then they DO exist, but not for me. I believe what I want, who says I gotta belive in a certain diety?

Hell, I could believe in a one eyed moneky-octopus cross breed as a god and I'd be the only one!

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Agnosticism

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrify
    I myself happen to be agnostic. I won't admit God or deny his igsistance. I still belong to to the church tho. Just because I want to be wedded in a church and when I die I want a funeral and be buried to a church cemetary...
    I think quite many are agnostic here in Finland too. Especially young people like myself.
    I'd say it's pretty normal...
    Same here!!!! I don't really go to church cuz my mom works so I got to take care of my younger siblings...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

i go to church every becuz my parents make me. . .but not wanting to believe actually happens during your andolescence because we do not really think of dying (well most. .) but when we are our parents age we think of dying more often and want to repent for the lives weve lived and thats why most adult and senior citizens go to church at least once a week. .. (at least thats what my priest said, he also said that walking with your head down is a sin but who really knows??)
    Don't let me be.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

I consider myself a hybrid-basically I have the christian fundamentals about god, jesus and the holy trinity but thats where my christianity ends and my deism begins, all this other stuff up on the chopping block that people are getting all bent out of shape for is nothing, although the only problem with deism is that they don't believe in jesus as a savior, so you see my conundrum. As for agnostic, hey if you are happy with what you believe, then so be it. As for church, I go on christmas and easter and thats about it, I am in college, so sunday is for sleep and homework

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3