Thread: ah my goddess

Newbie KingOfFruit may be famous one day KingOfFruit may be famous one day KingOfFruit's Avatar
    in a land where only fruit and anime exist.
    Thanks

ah my goddess

hi. you know that ah my goddess has been reserected and they are making more than 5 eps. yay. i've senn the first 13 eps on dvd fresh from japan. just thought i'd let everyone know,

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ah my goddess

More than 5 eps..? Okay... I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume a few things

By 5 episodes, I'm assuming your talking about the old OVA from way back in 1993.

In case you didn't know, there was a 48 episode mini series called "The Adventures of the Mini-Goddesses" which came out in 1998.

Then there was a movie in 2000.

Not to mention the manga has been coming out for years without any stops.

So to say this series was "ressurected" is to be dead wrong, it never "died" in the first place. The new series is a 26 Episode TV series in which they're completely bastardizing and screwing up everything by trying to squeeze so much into such a little amount of time.

The series is also already finished in japan. Thanks for letting us know, but welcome to 6 months ago when it premiered, don't forget to step back a year, when it was announced, just to preserve freshness of your news.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ah my goddess

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFruit
    hi. you know that ah my goddess has been reserected and they are making more than 5 eps. yay. i've senn the first 13 eps on dvd fresh from japan. just thought i'd let everyone know,
    1, Do a search next time
    2, this is old news
    3, Spam
    4, CLOSED