Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ah! My Goddess TV

Newbie Melanic may be famous one day Melanic may be famous one day Melanic's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah! My Goddess TV

Just wondering if anyone has seen the semi-new subbed promo for this?

Personally, I really like the whole Ah! My Goddess series, manga, ova, movie, and what not. So naturally, i'm quite excited about this new series.

There are a couple things that bothers me though. First, the animation (or atleast the character animation) looked better in the oringal OVA's. But that could just be me. And second, it seems the story changed a little, specifically the very start, in the way they first meet. But then again... I just read about this bit in the descriptions, and have not actually seen it yet.

So, whats your opinion on this?

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks
    As you said, the animation looks kind of, so-so. Nothing spectacular, however, as an Ah! My Goddess fan, I'm willing to watch it. I'm wondering how the plot will develop since I've heard it's a new story.

Newbie Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot's Avatar
    Thanks
    FYI, Solar's torrent for episode one is available on AnimeSuki.com.
    Master Pivot - Wielder of the Coherent Light Bokken
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Newbie Melanic may be famous one day Melanic may be famous one day Melanic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yep, already downloaded and watched it.

Unfortunatly... they did change the beginning part of the story. Hope they don't do too much to the overall story though.

And after watching it, I really do prefer the original OVA animation. Even though it is over 10 years old.

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks
    IT's not supposed to follow the OVA, afterall, this is the TV series, and just following the OVA would make it 5 episodes, which they aren't willing to do. They're gonna change alot of stuff, but keep the main idea intact. Don't know how many episodes there are going to be, but it's going to be more than 5 for sure, seeing how long it took in the first episode before you meet BellDandy.

Newbie Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wonder how closely it will try to follow the manga?
    Master Pivot - Wielder of the Coherent Light Bokken
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I've never read the manga, but I read on AnimeNewsNetwork that the TV show is trying to follow the manga.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks
    All I can say is that I'm looking forward to it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast