Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ahoy Hoy

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahoy Hoy

Ahoy hoy all! I'm new to the forums, so I should prob introduce myself. Well my name's Mike, I'm from good ol' British Columbia, Canada, and I while away my time being a university student, workin at a gas station, watchin anime, drawing, and just chillin with friends...and stuff.

Anyhoo....glad to join the board, and hope to talk to you all later.

Cheerio

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ahoy Hoy

Lol I love british people or are you? =/ but anyways Welcome and enjoy your stay here hun ^^

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello..... hmm...Maybe I'm krazzy but I couldv'e SWORN that I saw this thread a couple days ago with the same "Mike" and British thing and the cheerio....hmm...Well whatever...Maybe I'm just Psycho....I...I...I mean Psychic.

Anyway....WELCOME MIKE! newcomer from the Brits!!!
    Hope ya LOVE it here...and if ya have a question or need a friend just PM me anytime ya hear!!

Thanks Pyroo. :]

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=JustLoseIt]hmm...Well whatever...Maybe I'm just Psycho...[QUOTE]
    thats my job =3 But welcome like I said welcome cheerios =p

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome and enjoy your stay I hope you have fun at AO

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello..... hmm...Maybe I'm krazzy but I couldv'e SWORN that I saw this thread a couple days ago with the same "Mike" and British thing and the cheerio....hmm
    Er....unless I have a doppelganger or evil twin who's always a couple days ahead of me, then I might have to go with the psycho option hehe.

Anyhoo, not actually from Britain.....it's British Columbia, a province within Canada. Hasn't been British for oh, I'd say a couple years now. However, my family is from England AND I could apply for dual citizenship, making me legally British if I wanted.....but for the moment, just Canadian.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chubz
    Er....unless I have a doppelganger or evil twin who's always a couple days ahead of me, then I might have to go with the psycho option hehe.

Anyhoo, not actually from Britain.....it's British Columbia, a province within Canada. Hasn't been British for oh, I'd say a couple years now. However, my family is from England AND I could apply for dual citizenship, making me legally British if I wanted.....but for the moment, just Canadian.
    lol yea Psycho I am I suppose......hahahaha...I'm wierd like that....like there will be instances in my life that I SWEAR are IDENTICAL to instances in the past...but really arn't...My mind plays tricks on me.....I know that's super wierd/Krazzy....but true YES.......Altho I KNOW I'M NOT psychic.....just psycho

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

hi.... welcome....
    what would be cooler being british or canadian???
    see u around...
    have fun....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast